3‑in‑One Master Marketer

3‑in‑One Master Marketer

by HulkApps.com

Back in Stock, Promos, Bars, for any Marketing announcements

fragrancesofheaven

I just downloaded this app for the first time and it is truly amazing. Very nice people , fast customer service via email when you need help and it’s a great application.

May 19, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Master Marketer, or any of our other apps!

Ballasts

3 apps we need in 1!?!?! YES PLEASE!!!! Love it, thanks guys, able to really boost sales with this app. I highly recommend!

Can Lights

This app is great! We were able to add this app eliminating several other apps we had that all provided only some of the features. AND it saved us money!

Emergency Lights

SUPER EASY to add pop-ups and promo bars! This app is awesome! Was able to install and have everything set up correctly in a few minutes.

TKB Trading, LLC

I think the fact that they're trying to do many different things with an app really makes it overworked. I mostly used the app for Back in Stock notification. It was working well for the first month, but as more people started to use it the app started to perform slower and slower and ultimately stopped working. The developers were being very enthusiastic in helping me at first, but after couple of tickets I opened to report issues with the app with them, they started to ignore me and ultimately did nothing about it. It is really sad that this app is just like many apps I've seen that have real potentials but they got ruined by the lack of support from its creator. Don't believe me? try it and find out.

Going Gear

great app for 3 services in one. Looking forward to using all of the features in this app and taking advantage of the great price.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review.

Nuded

One aim, 3 targets! This is wonderful app and it became replacement of other 3 apps. Because of that i noticed some improvement in loading speed too.
I specially love the feature about SMS notification which (no other app offers) turned out great for conversion. Great job by HulkApps!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for appreciating our efforts. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!