Preflect: Facebook & IG Ads

Easily run great Facebook Ads & stop paying agency fees

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SMPL

The entire team at Preflect is amazing. They are prompt and responsive and are truly invested in seeing my business do well. The app itself is exactly something I've been looking for. Facebook/IG ads can be a pain to figure out exactly who to target, how much to spend, etc. With Preflect, all I'm really responsible for is making the creative, which takes a lot of stress off the process. So far, the app has brought in a good amount of sales and it's still learning! In the months to come my conversion rates should continue to move up which will truly be awesome. AI isn't good for everything, but for FB/IG ads I can't imagine that this isn't the future.

I Love Bible Blocks!

I'd give 6 stars if that was a thing! Great interface, very responsive support! All the data crunching the Preflect does for me and all the automatic features really take a lot of the guess work out of my Facebook ad spend! I paid off the agency I was using (painful $5K mistake) and signed up with Preflect and the results have been night and day!

SILCA

Preflect has been a huge help with Facebook ads. The data is incredible and takes all the variables and brings them into some just a couple simple stats that are easy to use for decision making. The team is extremely helpful and has about doubled our ROAS since using them for the last few months.

S t a r l i t e

Where do I even start? Ian, Brecker, and Diana have been nothing short of AMAZING. There aren't many companies that take the time to either help set up campaigns or go over optimization strategies in DEPTH like Preflect does. I HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone looking to scale their e-commerce business.

Tennessee Peanut Company

Hard to leave anything but 5 stars. No joke. VERY skeptical person about apps, especially in the ad space world, and rarely have any expectation of fluid honesty, hard work, or otherwise. Preflect has made me out to be a dummy in this regard. Constant communication. Dollars working, proven - I made sure to have some friends do some digging to find out if everything was above table) - Really are great people doing a great thing. I hope that they are able to keep up with the growth because if they keep working like they are now, they will get big and have quality control as their next leap of effort. Couldn't recommend enough!

Kram Nutrition

Preflect rocks! We have been using their plug-in for months to manage our Facebook/IG ads. Great support, simple integration, and the results speak for themselves (3X ROAS all day!). 100% would recommend for anyone looking to increase their return on social advertising.

WICKED Protein Bars

Preflect is awesome AI technology backed by great founders. Seriously, the founders were on the phone with us from first download, to ad campaign set up, through any problems, and are now checking in with us in a sustaining role. Super easy to use and a great support system behind it! 100% worth it and would definitely recommend to anyone running social ads.