Rezensionen (1.791)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 10 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 21. Juni 2024

It's a good app that does its job well but has a few limitations.

I was having issues with the images on eBay, and I wanted them to be different from the ones on the website. The customer service here to work out a solution was fantastic. I gave back a star for this resolution and the customer service.

I now only have one issue I am not happy with: the template solution wouldn't work for me, and a working HTML description editor would be the only solution. It's a 5-star app with that fix.

- The HTML structure doesn't work; I previously had individually set up product descriptions for eBay, but they don't work using this app, so the code breaks.

- You can't edit any product information on eBay as the Shopify Marketplace App will overwrite it. You can adjust policies on eBay.

I want a toggle option to be inputted to either have eBay overwrite the product images or description; other than that, it should just be product SKU identifiers and various other product listing details.

Brown Bear Coffee
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
12. Juni 2024

Great job from the support team to fix errors quickly

Charlie Adam Wear
Frankreich
3 monate mit der App
10. Juli 2024

makes magic happen if u have a shopify store linking to amazon. PC SPOT
pcspot.co.za

Price Conscious Spot - PC SPOT
Südafrika
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
25. April 2024

This is a must app for those wanting to sync there products across markets. Help is fantastic too. The lack of a star is just because the terminology in the app can be confusing.

Australian Deals
Australien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
11. Juni 2024

They offer great support however the categories are quite confusing to setup and attributes are not exactly similar to Amazon. It would help if there was a detailed guide or info bullets. Also preset values would be of great help. You will need some assistance if you want to sync products to Amazon. The app does publishes faster than if you would directly publish on Amazon.

FrappeToGo
11 tage mit der App
21. Juni 2024

I am still learning. I am trying ot connect with Wal mart and it like crazy. I have all the information but some reason it is not doing nothing. Even one of the shopify agent tried to help and still nothing. I do not understand lol.

ladymascherianaturalbeauty
3 tage mit der App
19. Juni 2024

Had a few issues loading onto eBay, but the support via live chat was excellent - 10/10.

One of the down sides with the app is that the slider panel on bulk edit is quite sensitive and not ideal when you use a track pad, as I do.

It also can be quire slow to load.

Howver, it has removed a lot of the faff that you'd normally have to deal with on eBay, so all in all, recommended.

Beach & Bikinis
2 tage mit der App
25. März 2024

I use this app every day and i'm happy with the service. When I have had to troubleshoot, the live chat support has been excellent.

Stephen Conway Booksellers
4 monate mit der App
5. Juli 2024

Great service, great knowledge base and very fast

Farm Afternoons
Australien
Etwa 15 stunden mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Gracias por tu atencion logre saber algo sobre esta apps, vere mas adelante si la conecto..gracias

JADEDESIGNACCESORIOS