Reseñas (1.716)

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 12 de junio de 2024

It's a good app that does its job well, but its limitations make it difficult to recommend it thoroughly.

I was having issues with the images on eBay, and I wanted them to be different from the ones on the website. The customer service here to work out a solution was fantastic. I gave back a star for this resolution and the customer service.

I now only have one issue I am not happy with: the template solution wouldn't work for me, and a working HTML description editor would be the only solution. It's a 5-star app with that fix.

- The HTML structure doesn't work; I previously had individually set up product descriptions for eBay, but they don't work using this app; the code breaks.

- You can't edit any product information on eBay as the Shopify Marketplace App will overwrite it. You can adjust policies on eBay.

I want a toggle option to be inputted to either have eBay overwrite the product images or description; other than that, it should just be product SKU identifiers and various other product listing details.

Brown Bear Coffee
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

This is a must app for those wanting to sync there products across markets. Help is fantastic too. The lack of a star is just because the terminology in the app can be confusing.

Australian Deals
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

They offer great support however the categories are quite confusing to setup and attributes are not exactly similar to Amazon. It would help if there was a detailed guide or info bullets. Also preset values would be of great help. You will need some assistance if you want to sync products to Amazon. The app does publishes faster than if you would directly publish on Amazon.

FrappeToGo
11 días usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

The app seems a little slow in loading and a tad complicated to set up, but it's easier once you know how things work. I had a good experience with support helping me and could immediately jump on a call with them. 5* customer service.

Very Important Pets
2 meses usando la aplicación
25 de marzo de 2024

I use this app every day and i'm happy with the service. When I have had to troubleshoot, the live chat support has been excellent.

Stephen Conway Booksellers
4 meses usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Great job from the support team to fix errors quickly

Charlie Adam Wear
Francia
3 meses usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

Its a nice app and runs pretty good. It does not sync the cancelled orders from Walmart to Shopify. That is about the only thing I have seen so far.

MSI Supply LLC
5 meses usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

Can't give it a 5 yet as I've only been using for 4 hours but so far the service has been great and I think it will work out well.

SnowModa
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Its been difficult to use this app

Rocket Krunch
11 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 22 de febrero de 2024

Many times impossible to load. app seems very slow.

Update: it`s all working well now. Thanks CS.

NaturÉclat