Reseñas (1.784)

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de julio de 2024

Great support staff. This app is very easy to use and set up and if you have issues their support staff is extremely helpful and take the time to walk you through everything to figure it out.

Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
21 de junio de 2024

Ian was amazing. I cannot thank him enough for working with me to resolve my issues. He helped me when two other support agents could not solve my problem. I am incredibly impressed and thankful for his persistence, knowledge and kindness. I hope to work with him again and again, he deserves a promotion!

Flycatcher Toys
10 meses usando la aplicación
2 de junio de 2024

Wonderful app. It saves so much time. Pushing listings to eBay used to be a daunting task. We love the fact that we can have different listing templates, map attributes, and inject Metafields into listing titles for example. Keep up the good work and keep adding more marketplaces! Support is super quick to respond. We could not have asked for a better omnichannel app and great support.

Trovelle
10 meses usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

This app is a huge time saver if you already have your products listed in Shopify and would like to have them on Amazon. The support I have received has always been prompt and efficient, extremely helpful in helping me get set up. I definitely recommend this app to anyone interested in saving time on re-listing. Being able to make edits in bulk to similar listings, especially adjusting prices to be different from those already on Shopify is great bonus for me. It took a bit of getting used to at first, but generally speaking, until those orders start coming in, getting things started here has been an efficient and productive move for my business!

sunvibezshop
Canadá
26 días usando la aplicación
26 de junio de 2024

I recently experienced a connection issue with eBay, but the support team was incredibly responsive and effective in resolving the problem. Their professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were evident throughout the process. Thank you for your excellent service!

j-Grab Mall
Japón
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de junio de 2024

It's been over 2months Since I asked for help to get my listings synced to Amazon. It's unfortunate I wasn't able to get the help I needed and was told that this is a Self- Service app. Well, indeed. So we worked it out ourselves with some workaround and asked you guys to have my Amazon GTIN exemption enabled and you did, so thanks! Finally we were able to get our listings synced to Amazon.

I would like to thank Jeff Avila who has been there for me from the time I needed an assistance, we know he did his part and we appreciate it all. Thanks Jeff!!

PWC Super Rack
3 meses usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

GREAT APP!, Had a slight issue where the app wasnt syncing (Probably our fault!) Adrian solved this within 2mins! - 10 previous orders imported instantly into shopify! AMAZING customer service and speed of response! @ Adrian, if you ever want some sweets please order at sweetieshoppie.co.uk using discount code welcome10 at the checkout!

The Sweetie Shoppie
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
3 de julio de 2024

customer service helped me with any questions and assistance I needed since I'm not the best with technology! easy and fast!

Original 151 x Nani!?
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

Great app once I got my head around how it worked, I can now easily list from shopify to eBay to bring in extra orders with little hassle. Thank you

Cupsie's Creations
Reino Unido
8 meses usando la aplicación
26 de junio de 2024

Adrian always does an awesome job when we need asistance app always works great and super easy to set up.

BBK Performance