Calificación general
4,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de enero de 2024

I have been using Shopify apps: Marketplace Connector for a few months now and I am very impressed with its performance. It has helped me to expand my online business to multiple marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, without any hassle. The app is very easy to use and integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. I can manage all my listings, inventory, and orders from one place, and any changes I make are automatically synced across all platforms. The app also allows me to customize my product details, such as titles, prices, and descriptions, for each marketplace. The app has increased my sales, reduced my workload, and improved my customer satisfaction. The app's customer support is also very responsive and helpful. They answer all my questions promptly and provide me with useful tips and advice. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell on multiple marketplaces with Shopify.

mobilemasters
7 meses usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

The support from Ian was fantastic in resolving all the issues I was facing with Shopify Marketplace Connect. My interface with ebay is now 100% fixed after working in partnership to identify the cause and remedies. Thank you, I will certainly not hold back in getting support promptly in the future.

All Things Aquatic
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 19 de diciembre de 2023

I've found this app to be highly effective for managing listings on Amazon, making the linking process easy and efficient. However, I've encountered some challenges when it comes to linking Etsy listings.

Firstly, not all Etsy listings appear on the Link Page (Settings page), causing some difficulty. Additionally, enabling a listing in Bulk Edit mode seems to create a new Etsy listing rather than linking to an existing one. This has resulted in unexpected charges from Etsy for duplicate listings.

I reached out to the support team for assistance, and while the first staff member acknowledged the issue and notified the tech team, I didn't receive any updates. When I contacted them again, the second staff member seemed unfamiliar with the situation and unintentionally created a duplicate Etsy listing, leading to an additional charge.

I appreciate the effort of the support team and their willingness to assist. However, I'm still facing challenges with linking Etsy listings, and it has resulted in unexpected charges. I hope these issues can be addressed to improve the overall experience.

Update:
2 weeks later, the first staff member followed up with me and the remaining unshown 2 listings finally showed up on the Link page (Ready to list). Problem solved! Thank you Shopify team!

SQUIDIO
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 15 de diciembre de 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
We can now confirm this issues has been resolved, we have reached out directly with next steps. We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime,

Nikki

21 de enero de 2024

Support has been very patient and helpful as my company goes through a bit of restructuring on the backend. They worked with me step-by-step to get my listings properly connected to new products and unlinked from old products!

Naturallow
4 meses usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

The first time I reached out to customer support, none of my issues got resolved. However, on my next time reaching out, everything I needed done to get my Walmart Seller account connected was handled quickly and efficiently, and I finally got my accounts linked. Definitely recommend the app, as it makes keeping track of all of my channel sales so much easier.

StickItRollers
19 días usando la aplicación
26 de noviembre de 2023

By far the best app for eBay and Amazon integration. Really easy to create and edit listings in bulk and support replies almost instantly.

Precision Audio
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 18 de enero de 2024

Resolved my issue within a week. This app is by far more useful than others ive tried with you no longer needing to have a corresponding shopify listing to link it to. It will just bring all your info over from Etsy and Ebay regardless and add it to the Orders list in Shopify. Really useful!

Draughty Crafts
15 días usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

The support for getting setup is awesome and very quick turn around. It's a very flexible app and will save a lot of time syncing between Shopify and Amazon. It gives you the option to map default values for attributes, which can save you a lot of time when publishing the same kind of product over and over.

Kandi Love
7 días usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Mariel was great and very knowledgeable in what I needed to do in getting my shopify sync'd and linked onto ebay. Highly recommend!

Phenom
4 meses usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

Dale is exceptional, he is knowledgable and so very approachable. thanks to him I am all set up with my Shopify / Walmart link, thank you so much for having such a wonderful person on your team.
have a blessed, safe, and beautiful day!

The Keto Grill