Arvostelut (1 784)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 10 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. huhtikuu 2020

Please check your email. I sent a lot of emails to you but I don't receive your feedback. Thanks so much!

Atledpro
Vietnam
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 5. huhtikuu 2020

Hi Atledpro,

We have received 4 emails from you, all of which we responded to within an hour. Please check your junk/spam folders. We have also tried to phone you multiple times but there is no answer. If you email us alternative contact details we will try those. We are also online for chat, so perhaps you could try that? You can access chat via the support button in the app.

Muokattu 6. tammikuu 2021

App has been offline throughout the holiday period for us. Support almost non existent and not taking grasp of the issue to hand - just supplying us with articles unrelated to the issue. This has caused a lot of damage to our marketplace service as we can’t update stock levels and remove listings etc.

The Pop Up Deli
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
25. elokuu 2023

We've used Codisto for awhile and it could be better. The old eBay app used to allow us to choose locations by item. They didn't have a location option until we addressed it with them and was a serious teeth-pulling episode. Eventually they came up with the means to pick ONE location which we figured out a way to manage (despite the fact that some items come from one location and some from another). Now with Walmart Marketplace ending and this app being official (?), the Walmart portion does not have a place to choose locations where the product is coming from. So we sold items out of a location that doesn't have shipping facilities. Why can 2 of them have location option and not Walmart? If this cannot be updated immediately, we'll have to find another app (which I would rather have have to do).

Griffons Lair
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 29. elokuu 2023

Thanks for your updated feedback,
We do have Multi Location for ebay but not currently for Walmart or Etsy. These are certainly on our roadmap and will be added very soon!

Muokattu 19. maaliskuu 2023

An important eBay feature "Auto Categorizing" does not work on any of the items or categories, so you need to do it manually, contacted support several time and they can't fix it.

This is an update to my previous review.

RAZARCO
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 15. maaliskuu 2023

Thanks for your review and your recommendation!
Easy, straightforward and top-notch customer support.... what else do you need? Please reach out anytime!

26. lokakuu 2018

BUGGY APP ...

Problems\/
- In "Manage Marketplace" cant Unlink or add ebay/amazon accounts as the SAVE button dont work !
- Cant update address or setting as the clicking the save button dont work.
on the plus side there are more options than the other marketplace apps.

eeTags.com
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. The problems you describe sound like a browser issue. Codisto works best with Google Chrome. Most functions are supported in Firefox and Safari although minor functionality can sometimes be missing with these browsers. We do not support Internet Explorer.

If you are experiencing any types of issues relating to button execution or on page rendering, we suggest switching to Google Chrome. Happy to explain why in more detail via support.

Muokattu 28. elokuu 2023

After having a few issues with the App, the support have been supportive in assisting getting these resolved and liaising with their development team and keeping me updated when each issue has been fixed. There a couple more improvements needed to the App which they are looking into.
Will update agin when all issues have been resolved.

Lucky Leaf Bath Bombs
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 22. elokuu 2023

We have reached out and continue to work with you on your concerns and your suggestions for additional features. Our support team is available 24/7.

Muokattu 1. helmikuu 2024

*Update - After using a different app to upload my products I discovered this app does not work with eBay Motors. Or at least not eBay AND eBay motors. Their "solution" is to double your work by creating a new eBay account so you have to manage eBay and eBay motors listings separately.....even though eBay makes no such distinction and there is no login or even a seller dashboard for eBayMotors.

This app is pretty useless as it only pushes products in your Shopify store to the marketplace, and not the other way around. It can see the listings and all the information, but it can't do anything useful with it. Two stars, because while it only does half the job, it appears to do that half reasonably well.

Bushido Driver
Noin 24 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 2. tammikuu 2024

We do appreciate your comments, however we do not advertise our app as an importer app, there are many on the Shopify App store.

We have a seamless integration with Amazon, ebay, Walmart (US) and Etsy. You get instant updates of inventory and pricing, bulk edit for large listings, and the ability to set different product titles and prices.

Please reach out if you would like to learn more,

17. elokuu 2023

Great customer support, but there are a ton of things that I asked that they could not provide an answer to. For example, if u have an error on one of your listings, it doesn't say which field isn't correct or what u need to fix exactly. Then on the Amazon side, a product with an error would show up as active on Amazon, so there are definitely some bugs, and customer service doesn't know the answer to most of the questions I asked. The new UI looks good tho :)

Modest Hut
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
4. elokuu 2023

it asked me to update the App and when I clicked update it uninstalled its self now it won't work. I need assistance.

Charms By Prince™
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. toukokuu 2020

I tried Codisto, Export Feed then finally Koongo. Koongo was by far the simplest to set up and sync so I went with that. This one does work as does export feed. i would download all 3 and see which one you prefer. I would think Koongo would be best for the vast majority.

Rug Love