Valutazione complessiva
4,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 84% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 ottobre 2023

It is in the process of deleting all my Etsy listing for the second time, and I'm not sure why. Bulk edit is just constantly loading. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but it isn't working for my store. Have to pay to reactivate my listings for the second time now.

Malcolm Royce
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 31 ottobre 2023

We would be grateful if you could give us an opportunity to resolve this.
We have reached out directly to offer an onboarding to walk you through the process.

Data modifica: 24 novembre 2023

UPDATE 11/24/24: A bug in the program has erased all the Amazon product category mapping/settings out of nowhere that I spent a lot of time customizing, affecting all my listings that has been previously working. Still the same bug from my previous update.

UPDATE 11/20/23: It's been several days since a bug in the program that affects apparel products has caused all of my listings disconnect. None of my Amazon listings work.

REVIEW: Powerful app, great customer support, but very difficult to use and full of bugs that break the app and cost you hours.

I was very excited about using this app to list my clothing products on Amazon. Sometimes this has worked well, but the problem is how difficult it is to use and all the bugs that keep popping up breaking things. When trying to list, there is a lot of hidden information about fields the app doesn't tell you about. You are not really guided on what fields are required, what fields are hidden or visible between the single and bulk edit mode. It’s impossible to list without the help of customer support, but they are there to help you and do a good job.

Attitude Fashion
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 23 ottobre 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
Amazon change, update and continually make it difficult for their merchants to list products. Our support team has extensive knowledge on most of the errors that Amazon returns and will always offer assistance until resolved.
We have reached out with solutions and listings are now active. We are available 24/7 if you require further support.

24 ottobre 2023

Does not import gift messages from other sales channels. This is a huge oversight in the function of this app. Otherwise, it works well and the customer service is responsive. I'd like to continue using it but the gift messages are important.

Lark at Home
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 26 ottobre 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
Glad to hear the app works well and you have reached our Support team without issue. We are working on Gift messages and will reach out once completed.

8 dicembre 2023

Worked fine for Ebay, won't connect to Walmart. We contacted tech support and they tried to get it working, but were unable to connect. Wasted a day trying to get this set up.

Deltech Fitness
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
We reached out and we resolved this with you online.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries,

7 ottobre 2023

Terrible app

Used this app to integrate items into walmart.
It's just horrible.

Constantly have to communicate with support, which does not help at all. For a month of communication nothing normal they could not advise.

The only thing that worked well was changing product names and tracking purchases, everything else is just a sham.

Product descriptions - does not work. Changed them 1000.
They are simply not loaded into walmart, this field just exists for beauty. Contacted support with this issue, about 100 emails. In 3 weeks - nothing has happened. Trying to deceive in correspondence and stall time, it is not clear why.

Inventory - is not exposed, this field is also created for beauty.

Disabling/enabling products - works once in a while. I disconnected all my products - it doesn't work.

When you communicate with support, they have to prove that the problem is on their side, they just ignore questions and proof that their application is to blame for errors and problems. Half of the questions are unreadable and support just answers with scripted phrases. They don't help, they just "open cases", feed promises, and at times try to make customers look like fools by attaching absolutely absurd proof that they have nothing to do with it.

And finally, for dessert, they recently had a price crash and all my goods became 2-3 times cheaper. Accordingly, anyone could buy my goods 2-3 times cheaper. The whole day I was in touch with support and they could not help me with anything. I heard only phrases, "yes, the problem is on our side, but we are doing our best to solve it". As far as I realized these problems were not only for me. Because of them I had to delete all the products, just not to lose money. And if I was not near a computer at that moment, it is not clear how much money I would have lost. I do not advise anyone to use this as an integration with walmart.

Tsar Caviar
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 16 ottobre 2023

We acknowledge there was an isolated price sync issue with Walmart that has now been resolved.
We would love to set up a call and walk through any further concerns you may have as we have many merchants without issues on Walmart.

17 ottobre 2023

I wouldn't say that Codisto was perfect or a 5-star app, but Marketplace Connect should have never been released in the stage that it is currently in. I have attempted to submit ~5 new products with multiple variants to Amazon through Marketplace and haven't been successful once. There is always an issue and customer support just provides me with the error codes and no real solutions. The app can't find matching SKUs, variants aren't paired together on Amazon, and missing mapping fields cause errors but aren't updatable to name a few.

Slumber Cloud
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 23 ottobre 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
We have reached out and would really like to help. We can walk you through the process to show you how to resolve the errors from Amazon, our support is available 24/7.

1 febbraio 2024

This App is for IMPORTING FROM AMAZON TO SHOPIFY...NOT SENDING FROM SHOPIFY TO AMAZON I WASTED 4 HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS. WRITE WHAT THE PRODUCT DOES!

PeaceQueenPublishing
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 19 febbraio 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

Marketplace Connect is an integration app that syncs data from Shopify to Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Walmart. Just to clarify, the app isn't intended to import data from these marketplaces back to Shopify.

If you need further clarification or have more questions, feel free to reach out.

Data modifica: 5 febbraio 2024

Vraiment deçu de cette app, pas en francais, interface pas lisible, j'ai mis etsy aucune possibilité d ajouts de tags ( et quand vous connaissez etsy vous savez bien l'importance des tags) et pour les categories pareil rien d'automatisé... Ensuite apres avoir supprimé etsy, je vais sur ebay et la pareil niveau categories l enfer, et le pire le templates qui lui est tout en anglais, surtout sur une boutique francaise la c'est al catastrophe total et impossible de le changer sauf comme dis en chat de payer un web dev qui va mofidier le code, bah voyons... tout ca pour perdre 1 mois de temps je vais cherchez une autre app car la je dis non .... je test meme pas amazon avec jvais me faire bannir lol

Créations Uniques
Francia
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Merci pour votre avis,
Nous avons contacté directement pour discuter davantage des problèmes.

7 settembre 2023

*Updated after Codisto became Shopify Marketplace Connect*

I am breaking my review down into issues that affect only Walmart, and issues that affect the Walmart, Amazon, and Ebay. A little background information about us, we have over 30K products on Shopify, have been selling on Walmart and Ebay for over 3 years, and Amazon for a little over 2 years.

Walmart Issues:
This is going to be my largest section. The Walmart Integration is a mess, the only function it reliably performs is order management- I can say this with complete confidence as we used Codisto for over two years. We have now changed to a new app to manage our Walmart listings, inventory, and orders and it works perfectly. Over the last two years, I opened at least 50 support cases due to functionality issues with the Walmart integration. I chatted, emailed, and even had video calls with support agents to try and solve these functionality issues- nothing was ever resolved.
Biggest issues:

1. The "lagtime" field isn't mapped to anything. I've been asking them to make the field functional for 2 years and it was just not a priority for them. I brought the issue to their head of support, Nikki, and explained how critical this piece of information is and it was still never addressed.

2. "We send updates in real-time, it's Walmart who is slow to process it". I was told this again, and again, and again by support- and now that we are on another app, I can say with 100% certainty that this statement is false. I have successfully uploaded more products in the week following the change to CED Commerce's Walmart Marketplace Integration than I was able to over the last half a year using Codisto/Marketplace Connect. I can upload a feed and see the results displayed in the seller center within minutes.

3. This app does not allow you to see feed error. God forbid something is wrong when you enable a product in the grid- you will not be able to track down the error. Our new app not only let's view and download the feeds we've sent from the feed log, but they also even provide suggestions and solution to the errors. Codisto just tells you to contact Walmart Support to figure out what the issue was, which on its own is not a big deal, except for Walmart Support to be able to assist you, they need a copy of the feed and usually ask for it to be uploaded a second time... I've discussed this roadblock to success with Nikki multiple times, but it was always brushed off.

Walmart, Amazon, and Ebay

4. Even before the rebrand, the grid was slow and at times completely unresponsive. After the rebrand, the grid is a joke... it is slower than before, often doesn't update after applying filters, and is generally hair-pulingly frustrating. Maybe the grid works better for companies with smaller catalogs. The update broke the Bulk Edit page to the point that you can't edit Variant products or even see the variants- only the parent.

5. This is one of the dumbest things I've seen a developer do... If you have a product with variants, and one of the variants is missing it's UPC/GTIN/EAN, the app will auto-fill the blank field with a UPC one of the other variants... which makes no sense... this leads to errors, including products being uploaded under the wrong child variant. Since the grid does not offer a field for "update product id" or "update SKU", this becomes a MAJOR headache and takes a lot of time and energy to fix... I reached out to chat support about both parts of this issue and got laughable answers. The agent on chat told me that to fix this SKU/Product ID mismatch, I just needed to "delete the product, wait 24 hours, and upload it again with the correct data", I responded to the agent that yes, that would fix the issue for Amazon, but that is not how Walmart works... The agents gave me the same instructions again and told me I needed to try it first and then wait 24 hours before they could look into the issue... I had to try to explain to this agent that Walmart and Amazon are not build the same way. This conversation with support went nowhere, I eventually gave up on this agent understanding the issue and emailed Nikki directly. To this day, neither part of this issue has been addressed, and I am still cleaning up the mess it caused... although the process is going much faster with a functional app.

I think Codisto's biggest problem, besides their god complex and inability/unwillingness to accept and address functionality issues, is that they expect Walmart to function the same way Amazon does- which is not the case by any means. I've encountered many, MANY, issues over the last 2 years, it would take too long to list them all, but suffice to say, I am counting down the days until I can fully remove this app and never have to look at it again.

FLORIDAGIFTSCOM
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 ottobre 2023

Do not install this app if syncing with Etsy. It will deactivate all your synced products and, in the unfortunate case of some poor souls I've found on Reddit, completely delete your products.

Additionally, the inventory that is synced with Etsy is the total inventory across all markets, not just the online market, or a market you separate out for Etsy.

This app should have been tested thoroughly before sending that email out to customers.

Olivia Michael Candle Co.
Regno Unito
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Shopify ha risposto 31 ottobre 2023

We acknowledge some teething issues when first launched but our team has made substantial strides in adapting to the intricacies of the Etsy marketplace. Duplication and deletion is now fully resolved.
In terms of inventory we have reached out to support and clarify the issue.