Değerlendirmeler (1.798)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %10 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Ekim 2022

If anyone is moving from eBay's app to a third party do to their cancellation of the app, this is the one to go for! Perfect.

Deep Tone Music
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
Shopify yanıt 3 Kasım 2022

Thanks for your review!
Migrating apps can usually be frustrating but we have made this as easy and seamless as possible! So glad you have had a positive experience 😎 Please reach out anytime!

2 Mayıs 2023

We didn't really know how to proceed with the order and contacted support. Adrian helped us quickly and skillfully.

Battl Victory Records
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
8 Eylül 2021

Amazing app and great support! Ediline was really helpful when it came to setting up the shipping settings. She did an amazing job and went above and beyond to help even more.

Hairsense
Kanada
Shopify yanıt 9 Eylül 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it 🙂
We're happy Ediline was able to support you through your shipping settings and of course that you love our app!
Please reach out anytime, we're available 24/7.

20 Şubat 2023

Customer service is very helpful. They were able to help me get set up when I was having trouble. So far I am liking the app.

FN Jeep
Shopify yanıt 21 Şubat 2023

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear you like the app and the support team were able to help you get started:) Please reach out anytime!

5 Aralık 2022

Great customer services support. Working on listings now - hopefully will be up and running today thanks to the support help

Beauty Hair Products Ltd
Birleşik Krallık
30 Mart 2022

Top pour gagner du temps et gérer son stock facilement! Tres bonne communication avec Ronel . 5 etoiles

La Boutique Antillaise
Fransa
Shopify yanıt 4 Nisan 2022

Top to save time and manage your stock easily! Very good communication with Ronel. 5 stars

Merci pour votre avis !
Ronel sera ravi 😎 Heureux d'avoir pu vous faire gagner du temps et de gérer facilement votre stock, veuillez nous contacter à tout moment !

Thanks for your review!
Ronel will be pleased 😎 Glad we could save you time and easily manage your stock, please reach out anytime!

8 Aralık 2022

Pretty easy to use after you configure everthing up. Any doubt you can ask them and will be helped by one of they supports

Brearthquake
23 Eylül 2022

Their customer service is excellent, and they help me set up step by step without any impatient. I highly recommend this App.

FIMIC Implement LLC
1 Aralık 2022

Very helpful rep, was with me throughout the installation process. I appreciate their assistance throughout.

Motherworld
Avustralya
Shopify yanıt 2 Aralık 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad you were able to reach out to our support and get some assistance installing, Please reach out anytime!

23 Mayıs 2022

I've just started using Codisto, but so far so good. The tech support has been great--very patient and answered all my questions.

Childish Things Consignment Boutique
Shopify yanıt 24 Mayıs 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad to have you on board and are available 24/7 to answer any queries you have about the product.