Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Bright Attitude

Loving this program. Getting a steady flow of accounts being created. Installation is simple and the support documents are very well done. Highly recommend!

The Wedding Bunch

So easy to use and setting it up was really simple. I love how it brings people back to my store, and I'm so happy I don't have to keep track of anything manually anymore. I have had messages from other store owners asking how I set up my rewards program. I've recommended it to everyone :) THANK YOU!!!!

That Sky Corner Shop

Very good customer service, and not too pricey compared to other apps.

Lansdown Country

Installs easily, simple to customise and seems to work well. We have had a good response so far. This loyalty app is also the most fairly priced and best value for money out of the ones we have tried. All good!

www.lansdowncountry.co.uk

Love Zylah

BEST rewards program app! I'm so happy I came across this app. The customer service is awesome and they respond within minutes. It's very easy and simple to setup and easy to customize. This app is bringing my store www.lovezylah.com plenty of customers and they love the rewards program. I 100% recommend this app

Siren Muse

I had previously been using Smile.io but it cost so much to get any kind of customisation. I find this loyalty program to be easy to customise and the support is great. A quick message and I had one of the support team help customise my email notifications so they looked exactly as I wanted them. I definitely recommend this loyalty program for every store looking to introduce a reward program and encourage your customers to keep coming back.

Nighty House

I Love it! Great App, Simple Pricing!, Brings my customer back, a must have!

99chart

Hi guys, the customer service is the best ever. They have articles with step by step instructions. So functional. I never felted alone. Thanks, Kat you are the best!

The Happy Shopping Place

I started to use it since last one month, till now its going great...a worth considering GREAT online support. I would strongly recommend.

La Vida Vegan Grocery

Just switching from another loyalty program and receiving amazing customer service and support gives them 5 stars for me! Still playing around with it but so far so good :)