Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Springy Feet

Simple to use. My customers are enjoying it and making good use of all the ways to redeem rewards. This program solved my problem of finding a rewards program and email campaign platform that perfectly integrates customers from my shopify website www.springyfeet.com.au with my in-store Vend based shop. I can now offer a totally integrated response. Thanks to Marsello and its customer segmentation, I can more easily craft appropriate campaigns. Great app, highly recommend.

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

Although the app itself has great features, the support is the worst I have ever experienced. I have been waiting over a month (close to two) for technical resolution of a problem the Marsello tech caused and they keep blowing me off by rewriting my complaint in their own words or just telling me they are too busy or by not bothering to reply at all for days. If you think you may need assistance with the app, look elsewhere. They re
really not interested in helping existing clients.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for bringing your support request to our attention and sorry for the back-and-forth experience. I understand Jase, is in touch with you and dedicated to getting a speedy resolution.

Cedar Creek Essentials

I've been having an issue with fake accounts being set up on my site. Initially, I suspected they might be coming from the app or developers themselves in order to boost my customer numbers in order to collect higher fees. They have actually been quite helpful in figuring out where these are coming from, and have gone above and beyond with regards to customer service in trying to help solve the issue. Thanks.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for working with us! We hope you found a fix for those pesky fake accounts!

VapeCloud

Kann diese App nur weiterempfehlen. Leichte Installation und schönes Design. Bei dieser App ist eigentlich schon alles vorgegeben und man braucht keine grossen Veränderungen vornehmen, alles vollautomatisiert! Habe schon viele Kunden zurückgewonnen und neue Kunden durch die Treuepunkte behalten.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your kind review!

Thrill Studio

So far, so good. SUPER easy to set up. Installed with no effort. It covers email marketing, VIP program and cart abandonment, loyalty points.. it's pretty sweet. Customer service has been good. I think I can recommend it so far.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your kind words :)

ATARA BELLA

I really researched loyalty programs before deciding on Marsello. I've had this app for three months. It is the only app that I don't go into every month to fix bugs, because it does its job so well without slowing down the site. The customizing of the program is so intricate that it blends with my theme without just appearing as another app addition. Great app Marsello. #winwin

November 14, 2019

We're glad you're loving Marsello. Thanks for the review!

Evaperated

I absolutely love this app. It does it all, is reasonably priced for what it offers, and it's super intuitive to use.

Thanks for your review!

Plus Minus Co.

i am still ne to this app, but its very misleading, there is nothing in the free version of this app? i don't know why they are claiming that with free you can do so and so, unless i don't know how to use it

September 15, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch. You can see accurate information about our pricing on our Shopify listing and at marsello.com/pricing

On our free plan, you can create a custom loyalty program to start rewarding your customers for ordering, giving you their information, referring friends, etc. This is a great place to start your retention marketing strategy.

Our Pro plan offers more advanced features, including email marketing, extra customization, and feedback collection to take your retention marketing to the next level. We have a 14-day free trial so you can see if this is right for you.

I’ve sent you an email with some suggestions on ways you can make more use of our free features and some things to try on our free trial if you decide to give Pro a try.

CastleWare Baby

I use this app. for automated e-mail campaigns, triggered e-mails and the loyalty program. So far I'm very satisfied with all of the features. Everything is working smoothly and I've had really good response to the 'recover abandoned carts' and 'win back lapsed customers' e-mail triggers. I've tried quite a few different automated marketing platforms and I'm the happiest with this one as it works well and is affordable.

Rubyjam Fabric

We identified a serious issue after hours and flagged it with Marsello believing we wouldn't have a response for at least 12 hours or any sort of solution for some time after that. Within a very short time Matt, a co-founder of Marsello, contacted me directly and did absolutely everything in his power to identify the issue, resolve it and then followed up with me to explain the cause and help us manage any customers that were impacted (thankfully just 3!). He then followed up with me over the weekend and again on Monday morning. The level of professionalism and courtesy has been out of this world. The issue was one that really could have rocked our trust in Marsello but Matt provided a level of customer service that raised the bar unbelievably high. Thank you Matt. I will be the first to admit that I can be a very tough customer, especially in stressful times but you handled everything (and me) like a champion.

August 25, 2019

Thanks for messaging in. I understand our co-founder Matt is in touch with you.