Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

dandalo

Marvellous customer service. Just ask and they're ready to help. The app is really cool for engaging customers and winning them back.

Machines Plus

We have been using this app for a few months to manage our rewards program and send out emails for abandoned carts and lapsed customers. So far it has worked really well. The emails looks great as you can edit them to look and say what you want.

Diva's Den Fashion

This app is verify helpful and it bring your customers back to order again. It help with marketing

Marina Miracle

Tried most of the available programs and this gives the best value in my mind. We introduced it 8 months ago and its been great and they continue to improve.

MYJN

This app is nice, simple and minimal, i hope in future they add affiliate program thing it would really help

Daves Deals

The best loyalty app I've used. Best customer service I have had with fast responses 99% of the time. Always releasing new features like abandoned cart recovery with some cool features that will be sure to win customers back to your site time and time again.

Triad Marketplace, LLC

So far. So good. Customer service is 100% awesome! I'm just beginning to use it and uncover all the good stuff it can do!

annabel elizabeth

Great app with a ton of useful functionality-- Loyalty Rewards, Automated emails for customer retention!! Top notch!

REJDRONS

La app me encanto es muy elegante y bastante útil, la recomiendo mucho, y la atención al cliente también es excelente

Spotted Sparrow Boutique

Super easy to use and a great addition to my website! My customers are going to love all of the benefits!