Marsello |Marketing Automation

Marsello |Marketing Automation

by Marsello

Grow sales with loyalty and email marketing automation

La Porte Des Secrets

nul nul nul
ne répond pas au mails
ça marche pas leur application
perdez pas votre temp avec eux !!!!!

June 28, 2019

Thanks for following up here. I believe our Support Team have been replying to your messages and are now waiting on your response to get more details about what you want help with. Hope to hear back from you soon so we can help.

Brown Barn Botanicals

Been trying to get a response from them after they double charged me this month - Tried 3 times in 3 different ways. NO response and its been 4 days. I'm cancelling soon just because of no response. I had asked for them to reduce my subscription to the lowest level and refund their error. NOTHING - crickets - no response. When I quit a formal complaint will be filed against Marsello with Shopify. If I were Marsello I'd respond in the next 48 hours. This is my 4th way now of trying to get a response.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for following up. It looks like our reply may have gotten lost in your inbox over the weekend. Sorry if this caused frustration.
I understand that you've been speaking with our Head of Support today and they've sorted out a refund for the additional site you don't want on Marsello and they've turned this off on your integrations page in the app. Sorry about any confusion this caused. We are glad we got to the bottom of it together. Thanks for your follow up.

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Extremely disappointed with the new change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wouldn't recommend with anyone. Definitely will leave an hope many of your customers too.

March 30, 2019

We’ve tried to reach out to you a few times now but haven’t heard back and we don’t know what change you’re referring to, sorry. I see you’re still using Marsello though, so please get back to us so we can help you out.

GLYCO

These guys keep chopping and changing their plans and prices. Only a couple of months ago when they revamped their offerings their basic plan included all features even the premium features (loyalty tiers etc). Pricing was based on number of members/customers from memory and then you paid as your database grew. They have now gone and copied Smile.io since they recently updated their offerings and pricing structure which, in my opinion, is a far more robust and professional looking loyalty program. For these reasons I am staying with Smile.

March 3, 2019

Hi Glyco,
We changed our pricing to provide different plans for what different users wanted to use. You can rest assured, knowing we still honour the pricing plans our users are already when we changed pricing. And we give the option to change to new pricing if it works out better off for you :)

Breadvillage

I had a horrible experience!! Where do all these 5 star reviews come from?!

First off, there's utter lack of support. Their "support" is a bunch of know-nothings who keep deferring to their “team in New Zealand” and then nothing else happens. Placing support into a time zone out-of-synch with the rest of the world is NOT a good idea. If they want to charge $199/month they must do better than that.

The app had 3 major bugs when we tried it out:
(1) An existing customer was able to get a referral discount, even though only new customers should get a reward
(2) Points for referral actions weren’t tracked properly
(3) The system sent out emails to advocates with faulty point balances

These errors go to the core of a loyalty system. If you can’t track points and redemptions properly, you might as well shut down.

Moreover, they failed to tell me the Shopify file names and code sections where they added code. So I can't ascertain whether the uninstall is done properly. I fear they leave code behind, given how poorly and sloppily they have performed so far.

A terrible experience and big waste of time.

March 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I'd like to go over the points you raised here in an effort to make things right.

Unfortunately, back in April 2018 we didn’t yet have a dedicated weekend Support team, and instead checked on incoming messages a few times a day over the weekend, so response times may not have been as you expected. Sorry about this. We quickly hired a team to cover all time zones.

The $199 plan was optional and simply offered API access. However, we have since changed our pricing. Note: API access is still available on some plans by request.

Thanks for letting us know about the 2 issues you experienced and sorry it affected your account. We quickly added an extra check to make sure only new customers could be referred and also added easier email customization with points merge tags - Thanks for bringing it to our attention and for your feedback on the referral reporting. We have since made improvements based on this feedback.

Regarding the removal of the app code when you uninstall, this is done automatically.