Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Lace Magnolias Boutique

We just started using it but it offers exactly what we were looking for. Can't wait to see results!

Au Revoir Les Filles

Beautiful minimal design layout, easy to use. Helpful customer service and love the email automation which saves time. Amazing!

Melissa Jean Boutique

I love this app! Customer service was excellent helping me set it up. Highly recommend! So many options I can't wait to explore what else I have access to within this app.

FACE IT

LOVE THIS APP!!!! It helps my clients so much. Wonderful, amazing app. I would give it more stars if i could!

Kaffe & Damp Kompagniet

Fabolous app! Had Spurli before, but they got sweeped up by EVERYawards and then things turned to shit, so I'm happy that we ended up getting this even better loyalty app!

Pakuranga Pharmacy

Very good app for marketing, user friendly and must have app for all online stores. Thank you for giving free 250 active customers.

Pair Amor

I've tried several different Loyalty programs on the App Store, and Marsello is by far the best one yet. The ease of implementation, along with the customization, and email flows makes Marsello a step above the rest.

Emmeline By Design

The app was simple to set up & has been easy for customers to use. There are some small bugs but overall the app has been very useful & my customers are enjoying earning discounts.

Women Only Fashions

Very easy to set up. Really believe this will help out. Out of all others i have tried this was so simple.

dorliononlinestore

his app helped me make my life easier and most importantly help my customers get more discount. I like the way it thinks of all the aspects that customers can acquire points for future purchases. It also helps with reviews. it is amazing