Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Pair Amor

I've tried several different Loyalty programs on the App Store, and Marsello is by far the best one yet. The ease of implementation, along with the customization, and email flows makes Marsello a step above the rest.

Emmeline By Design

The app was simple to set up & has been easy for customers to use. There are some small bugs but overall the app has been very useful & my customers are enjoying earning discounts.

Women Only Fashions

Very easy to set up. Really believe this will help out. Out of all others i have tried this was so simple.

dorliononlinestore

his app helped me make my life easier and most importantly help my customers get more discount. I like the way it thinks of all the aspects that customers can acquire points for future purchases. It also helps with reviews. it is amazing

Oflario

This app is definitely a game changer. All in one app for your marketing. Brent is amazing guy so do not hesitate to book a call with him. A lot of features is on the way like autoresponder. Also it is really cheap. I will definitely use this app

QueenChic Boutique

I used this app to help retain more customers and it has worked wonders for my business. My sales have double.

Aurumod

This app is really workable than any other apps I use for Reward Points and other Sharable links. Were I Refer this to apps to my peers too.

Chase Guerin

I love the interface and how easy it was to set up! I would definitely recommend Marsello to a friend.

Frying Pun

Easy to set up, navigate & follow the instructions. Looks great so far. And Brent was super helpful & kind to run me through the entire app and solve all my doubts.

You Pretty Peony

So easy to set up, beautifully integrated and seamless! Don't need to understand coding to create beautifully automated emails! 5 * hands down!