Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Bulo

We linked Marsello to our online and physical stores with a loyalty program and automated email marketing, making it easy for us to communicate with customers regularly and to offer them rewards that keep them coming back. With the recent COVID-19 developments, we have been able to direct our customers to our online stores and keep them updated with any changes. Marsello is an essential tool for the Bulo Shoes business.

Good Dog

I am loving this app. I've been using it for a while with really good results using the email automation. We are quiet at the moment, not being able to ship during COVID19, so I spent some time updating my loyalty program design and rewards. I've been using email campaigns to give customers updates about how we are operating during the lockdown and I'm also getting some email and SMS campaigns ready to send for when we can reopen after lockdown.

April 8, 2020

Thanks, we are glad to hear you're using our app to connect with your customers during these challenging times.

Inland Mama

The free version is so easy to use and so easy to explain to customers. I am amazed at how many features this offers!

NCMPRBL

I use marsello to engage with new and continuing customers on my site and it has helped immensely with efficiency and growth. A great asset.

Vapeluv Vapeshop

This is the best loyalty app on Shopify and I've tried a few. Great interface and easy to use. This app is especially great if you have a retail store as well. It is the only one that integrates into your POS that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. The support is amazing as well!

Purple Mamma Boutiques

I got this app to start a loyalty program, and it is A+ for the loyalty program. I was so surprised to also get email automation that is simple and easy to use - I was using a different email app that was great but complicated. I was so happy to combine everything into this one!

Springy Feet

Simple to use. My customers are enjoying it and making good use of all the ways to redeem rewards. This program solved my problem of finding a rewards program and email campaign platform that perfectly integrates customers from my shopify website www.springyfeet.com.au with my in-store Vend based shop. I can now offer a totally integrated response. Thanks to Marsello and its customer segmentation, I can more easily craft appropriate campaigns. Great app, highly recommend.

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

Although the app itself has great features, the support is the worst I have ever experienced. I have been waiting over a month (close to two) for technical resolution of a problem the Marsello tech caused and they keep blowing me off by rewriting my complaint in their own words or just telling me they are too busy or by not bothering to reply at all for days. If you think you may need assistance with the app, look elsewhere. They re
really not interested in helping existing clients.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for bringing your support request to our attention and sorry for the back-and-forth experience. I understand Jase, is in touch with you and dedicated to getting a speedy resolution.

Cedar Creek Essentials

I've been having an issue with fake accounts being set up on my site. Initially, I suspected they might be coming from the app or developers themselves in order to boost my customer numbers in order to collect higher fees. They have actually been quite helpful in figuring out where these are coming from, and have gone above and beyond with regards to customer service in trying to help solve the issue. Thanks.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for working with us! We hope you found a fix for those pesky fake accounts!

VapeCloud

Kann diese App nur weiterempfehlen. Leichte Installation und schönes Design. Bei dieser App ist eigentlich schon alles vorgegeben und man braucht keine grossen Veränderungen vornehmen, alles vollautomatisiert! Habe schon viele Kunden zurückgewonnen und neue Kunden durch die Treuepunkte behalten.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your kind review!