Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Nighty House

I Love it! Great App, Simple Pricing!, Brings my customer back, a must have!

99chart

Hi guys, the customer service is the best ever. They have articles with step by step instructions. So functional. I never felted alone. Thanks, Kat you are the best!

The Happy Shopping Place

I started to use it since last one month, till now its going great...a worth considering GREAT online support. I would strongly recommend.

La Vida Vegan Grocery

Just switching from another loyalty program and receiving amazing customer service and support gives them 5 stars for me! Still playing around with it but so far so good :)

Ciensales

This is one of the best apps i have used, there customer service reply's quick and give you useful information, i have learned to do thing with my website thanks to them and the tools they gave me. i wish more apps were this helpful.

The Shark Watch Co

Good system to start with, I am still playing around. This is my first time using a loyalty program! it is not too difficult for a beginner, editing my review later when i find out more

Skin Cosmetics

I've been trying to set-up my loyalty program for weeks only to find myself uninstalling the first 4 apps due to the complicated layout. Luckily, I came across this app with great customer support who immediately replies to your queries.

Here are some of the things I like about the app:
* User friendly - I was able to instal and launch my website on the same day
* Automatic discount codes - I was shocked to know that it is available for free
* Multiple discounts: free gift, free shipping, money off, percentage off

The app is relatively new but it is definitely worth the try. I look forward to more amazing updates! :)

Crealunch

AMAZING !!!!
I was with sweet tooth (now smile) and I don't regret switching to this ! :-)
It is less expensive, 100% customizable (I can get my whole program in French) your program looks so pro with logo and all.
No need to generate coupon code.
I LOVE YOUR APP thanks so much the offer was lacking now you solved it all.

Oh My Baby Singapore

This is quite a good system to start with if you are looking for a simple loyalty program. This is my first time using a loyalty program too! it is not too difficult for a beginner and the supporting crew is really really helpful. Credits to Kat who is really patient to my numerous questions!!

This app integrates very well into shopify check out. =D

www.ohmybaby.sg

Jmlegazel

This app is a must have for both Shopify and POS.
Customer service is amazing and very reactive.
Translation was coming in a week after I ask for.
They also added some special features we need.

Many thanks for Brady and his team.

Dominique