Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

by Marsello

Sell More with Loyalty, Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Regency Bridal

Super easy to use interface and all of the tips and tricks are very helpful! Looking forward to the free time now that I don't have to worry about micromanaging my rewards program!

Ancestral Herbals

Easy to set up and use! I like that customers can earn points by liking our different social media.

Vapes4u

We were in search of a loyalty program with all the bells and whistles that also provided great customer service. We were giving up hope until we found Beautiful Loyalty Programs for Shopify. They didn't have a ton of reviews (being a new app), but the ones they had were great, so we gave them a shot. So glad we did as they have exceeded our expectations! The customer service is top-notch and the program provides everything you would need for a successful loyalty program. Also, they have tons of help documentation articles for you to read which helps a lot! 5 stars for this company!

Holdstock Jewellery Store

good and Powerful App.But Sad when you get told your review is too short. have not really used it yet, But thought a short description review would be enuf. so now I am just rambling to get to the 30-word requirement.

Self Love Cosmetics

Easy to use and I like how customers can earn points by liking your social media sites.

Pioneer Kitchenware

Very good to improve sales and keep the customers engaged and focussed.

Kincostore

Easy to instal and use. Team support is awesome. Great work. Translation could be made available to free plan. Will continue to use the app.

Myellura

UPDATE: the team got to work and added this feature so now rewards are not issued until paid AND fulfilled (as was our preference). thanks!

has great potential and the team is responsive, but basic items you would think would be built in are not. If you care about fraud, be cautious. customers can place an order, immediately cancel, get their coupon and place the discount order they wanted. If you sell any "premium" product or care about profitability let them know. This is an easy fix (don't reward points until the order has fulfilled/shipped) to prevent fraud.

Bright Attitude

Loving this program. Getting a steady flow of accounts being created. Installation is simple and the support documents are very well done. Highly recommend!

The Wedding Bunch

So easy to use and setting it up was really simple. I love how it brings people back to my store, and I'm so happy I don't have to keep track of anything manually anymore. I have had messages from other store owners asking how I set up my rewards program. I've recommended it to everyone :) THANK YOU!!!!