Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Samantha1

We transferred our account over from their other loyalty app, and the team was super helpful! They took care of porting over all our existing customers and their points and walked us through how to set up the new program. It was seamless. There was a bit of a difference in the structure of the loyalty program, but I prefer this one to the old one and it is MUCH prettier and more on brand for us. We love the customization options!

Trifab

A very easy to app to install and use!! They are also very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommended

Summerlane888

I was finding it a bit challenging finding an app that will work for both in store and online. This app has been extremely helpful with managing those challenges and helping me build out my loyalty program for my store. Like with any new app, there's always teething issues at the beginning when setting it up. But the developers are very prompt with getting back to me with useful solutions and alternatives. Great app and support. Thank you

Blissartisanmv

GREAT app...loyalty works on both my POS and my e-commerce site. Support is SUPER FAST and very quick to resolve any issue. Kat and Tash...the BEST!
~Woody

Beachtherapynz

Highly recommend! This app continues to save me precious time! We're so busy preparing for the Christmas rush and upcoming summer fairs, that having our marketing all automated, makes my life that little bit easier! I'd also like to make a special shout out to Jase – thanks so much for reaching out and helping me improve my email send timings!

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next