Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Thrill Studio

So far, so good. SUPER easy to set up. Installed with no effort. It covers email marketing, VIP program and cart abandonment, loyalty points.. it's pretty sweet. Customer service has been good. I think I can recommend it so far.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for your kind words :)

ATARA BELLA

I really researched loyalty programs before deciding on Marsello. I've had this app for three months. It is the only app that I don't go into every month to fix bugs, because it does its job so well without slowing down the site. The customizing of the program is so intricate that it blends with my theme without just appearing as another app addition. Great app Marsello. #winwin

November 14, 2019

We're glad you're loving Marsello. Thanks for the review!

Evaperated

I absolutely love this app. It does it all, is reasonably priced for what it offers, and it's super intuitive to use.

Thanks for your review!

CastleWare Baby

I use this app. for automated e-mail campaigns, triggered e-mails and the loyalty program. So far I'm very satisfied with all of the features. Everything is working smoothly and I've had really good response to the 'recover abandoned carts' and 'win back lapsed customers' e-mail triggers. I've tried quite a few different automated marketing platforms and I'm the happiest with this one as it works well and is affordable.

Rubyjam Fabric

We identified a serious issue after hours and flagged it with Marsello believing we wouldn't have a response for at least 12 hours or any sort of solution for some time after that. Within a very short time Matt, a co-founder of Marsello, contacted me directly and did absolutely everything in his power to identify the issue, resolve it and then followed up with me to explain the cause and help us manage any customers that were impacted (thankfully just 3!). He then followed up with me over the weekend and again on Monday morning. The level of professionalism and courtesy has been out of this world. The issue was one that really could have rocked our trust in Marsello but Matt provided a level of customer service that raised the bar unbelievably high. Thank you Matt. I will be the first to admit that I can be a very tough customer, especially in stressful times but you handled everything (and me) like a champion.

August 25, 2019

Thanks for messaging in. I understand our co-founder Matt is in touch with you.

Wine-ishthings.com

Great app! I'm using it on my online store Wine-ishthings.com and it's just what I needed. It gives my store credibility and it's user-friendly.

Pistols and Pearls

I love the ease this app provides in keeping up with customer spending and rewards in addition the segmenting and email options provided. This app saves so much time and research. It has been a game changer.

Fife and Company

I initially got this app for just a reward program, but since enabling it they have added many many more features that will def help me retain customers!! Cant say enough good things! I highly recommend!

Mabaoha

I think it's an amazing app. Browsed all features, think they are really smart &sweet. Once my biz is getting better, i think i will definitely use pro version to activated all features. Think they are so useful. It will save a lot of effort for shop owners. At present, i got a lot of traffic, while the bounce rate is pretty high, and no conversion at all. Think these feature will help me a lot

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

We LOVE Marsello! Easy install, easy to use, AWESOME customer service! We've been using this for a while for just our rewards program and are very happy with the program and the email flows, and now we're using Marsello for all of our email marketing. The segment creation feature is so easy and useful! Thank you, Marsello!

June 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We are glad you're loving Marsello and the new segmentation features. Stay tuned for more exciting features coming soon!