Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

MUJKA CLIPARTS

Edit: Launched 1 week ago I am already seeing the benefits of Marsello. Made life easier with tons of automations and many positive feedbacks from my customers as well.
Highly recommended.
-------------

Fantastic customer service even while on trial period! My experience has been nothing but awesome. Will give more feedback when I launch. ;)
Thank you so much.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your kind review :)

Domaci

This app is especially easy to use, and effective. Much more efficient than other similar services that we have used in the past.

June 23, 2019

We are glad you're enjoying Marsello. Thanks for the review!

D's Old-Fashioned Treats

After weeks of researching marketing apps, Marsello answered my questions honestly. Even with some of their features in beta mode, I found them to be one of the best email marketing and loyalty apps for the money. Their tech support is absolutely amazing. I had an issue setting up an one time marketing campaign and I was pleasantly surprised by the response to help solve the issue and the follow up to make sure everything was fine. I highly recommend Marsello for email marketing and your loyalty program.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad you're loving Marsello and we are always happy to help!

HellaStylish

So far, this is the best email marketing app I've ever used, and I've used several. Marsello provides an all-in-one email marketing suite that allows for highly detailed customization. They're missing a few features, like being able to configure more than one popup form at a time. Overall, the best email marketing suite available, in my opinion. I'll likely be using it for the lifetime of my store.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are so glad to hear you love our email marketing features! Send us a message in app about how to create multiple pop-up forms and one of the support team will help you out :)

Bom Bombs

Marsello really stepped the game up recently. I was super surprised when it recommended to send a fathers day email campaign and THENNNN already had the flow and email template ready! I love how easy it is to read my insights and I plan on using them forever! Also you have your loyalty, email, pop up form all in one.

Basically, I'm impressed

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! We hope to keep impressing you :)

HOPE & STONE

It's really good that the app charges you only when you get real subscribers, more than 250 if I'm not mistaken. Very user-friendly and fairly priced.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review :)

CraftChameleon

It was quite a jump in cost from our previous loyalty app. To be honest I would not have switched if they hadn't purchased the old app. We are a small business so this app, cost wise is a very heavy lift for us, so it needed to really perform.

So far it has replaced 2 paid apps and I see it replacing at least 1 more in a month or so; at the same time, the Marsello app offers more accessible targeted customer data. After the last app is replaced we will be even on our investment (budget balanced) plus I believe Marsello will allow us to better serve our customers than the 3 combined apps it is replacing.

The implementation had some rough patches but they never gave up until the issues were resolved. I have asked for some improvements to be added in the future and with their work history, I believe at some point I will see them.

The timing for this switch wasn't at an advantageous time for us, the initial investment for us was steep and implementation was a bit rough. With all of that said working with this company may have been one of the best moves I have made for our business. Stay tuned and I will keep you updated.

Apple & Radish

I use this app to set up my loyalty program and as an alternative to Mailchimp for Shopify. I tried other apps but they didn't have the functionality I needed or were too complicated to use. I like how I can use other things like free products and, in my case, planting trees on customer's behalf as rewards instead of just discounts. I am thrilled with Marsello and it just keeps getting better. I really like how more functions are being added all the time and soon it will be my email marketing one-stop-shop. Marsello's customer support is fantastic. Really helpful! I highly recommend this app!

Chasing Orchids Boutique

Love the ease of this app! I'm not tech savvy at all and this is easy to navigate and the customer support is amazing and quick to respond!

Boxify

AMAZING APP. REALLY. Great pricing. Great features. Great UX. I'm stunned with this. Its a must to automate!!!!!