Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Bom Bombs

Marsello really stepped the game up recently. I was super surprised when it recommended to send a fathers day email campaign and THENNNN already had the flow and email template ready! I love how easy it is to read my insights and I plan on using them forever! Also you have your loyalty, email, pop up form all in one.

Basically, I'm impressed

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! We hope to keep impressing you :)

HOPE & STONE

It's really good that the app charges you only when you get real subscribers, more than 250 if I'm not mistaken. Very user-friendly and fairly priced.

June 23, 2019

Thanks for your review :)

CraftChameleon

It was quite a jump in cost from our previous loyalty app. To be honest I would not have switched if they hadn't purchased the old app. We are a small business so this app, cost wise is a very heavy lift for us, so it needed to really perform.

So far it has replaced 2 paid apps and I see it replacing at least 1 more in a month or so; at the same time, the Marsello app offers more accessible targeted customer data. After the last app is replaced we will be even on our investment (budget balanced) plus I believe Marsello will allow us to better serve our customers than the 3 combined apps it is replacing.

The implementation had some rough patches but they never gave up until the issues were resolved. I have asked for some improvements to be added in the future and with their work history, I believe at some point I will see them.

The timing for this switch wasn't at an advantageous time for us, the initial investment for us was steep and implementation was a bit rough. With all of that said working with this company may have been one of the best moves I have made for our business. Stay tuned and I will keep you updated.

Apple & Radish

I use this app to set up my loyalty program and as an alternative to Mailchimp for Shopify. I tried other apps but they didn't have the functionality I needed or were too complicated to use. I like how I can use other things like free products and, in my case, planting trees on customer's behalf as rewards instead of just discounts. I am thrilled with Marsello and it just keeps getting better. I really like how more functions are being added all the time and soon it will be my email marketing one-stop-shop. Marsello's customer support is fantastic. Really helpful! I highly recommend this app!

Chasing Orchids Boutique

Love the ease of this app! I'm not tech savvy at all and this is easy to navigate and the customer support is amazing and quick to respond!

Boxify

AMAZING APP. REALLY. Great pricing. Great features. Great UX. I'm stunned with this. Its a must to automate!!!!!

Naturally Coromandel

I love this app. It is so easy to use and am getting great sales results!! A very user friendly app would recommend it to anyone wanting to set up automation emails and marketing.

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

Awesome app because it actually has real insights so you can see where your money is going. You can do so much with this app. You can give rewards, send your customers email blasts and so much more. A must have for any business person who wants to see the big picture. I would highly recommend.

Kinfolk World

This professional product was the ultimate tool I used to help me connect with people who need my experiences, to give them strength and hope, in a world where all hope seems to be lost, and strength has been weaken in the quest for life's success! Thanks!

Keuka Outlet

This app helped me get my loyalty program online and in store for 1/4 the cost of the other software I used and that was in store only. Their auto email flows are great and save me a ton of time and money. New features are always being added. Having both my loyalty program and email marketing in one app makes things a lot easier. They have a great customer service team that respond very quickly and always help address any problems that arise (which are rare). Definitely would recommend this to other businesses.

April 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you are loving Marsello!