Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

BETTYS VAPOUR LOUNGE

Amazing and simple to use. fantastic integration tools. we have found that its boosted customers return purchases and their time spent on the site.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad Marsello is doing its job to boost repeat purchases.

IAMROYLT

love love love this app. super easy to use and customize for my business. I have think every eCommerce site should have this feature

March 17, 2019

Thank you. We love that you're loving Marsello!

Artatler

I love this app, it's very useful with their loyalty function. And when I checked it, they added the email retention functionality as well. Awesome. Now what's left is for me to start selling and market.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art marketplace and online gallery

March 4, 2019

Thanks for the kind review 😊

The Vape Den

I initially got the app to help create loyalty among my customers. It not only did that, but gave me valuable insight into my customer base with frequent new features and awesome support staff. It increased my abandoned cart recovery rate from +- 6% (average over 6 months) to 30% once I turned on the email flow, it helped return lost customers as well with the email flows with clever marketing strategies. To top it all off the pricing structure is more than reasonable for the return on investment.

I can highly recommend this app, it's a must have, it has already paid for itself in the last 7 months.

Leggings By Paula

I've been using this app for a while with my store and my customers LOVE the loyalty program. I wouldn't even look for another app because this one meets my needs to the "t". :)

Bold Oracle Studios

This app is the best one in my arsenal. They've helped me delight and surprise my customers consistently, and have really helped me increase sales and loyalty.

CITYFARMERS

It's making a great impact on our store, both online as physical. We highly recommend this app to any Shopify commerce.

BHAVA NY

Great App! Highly recommend, my customers love it! My customers love getting points and it has definitely improve sales.

elbie boutique, LLC

I love this app as it tracks feedback from my customers to help me understand areas for improvement. So far my ratings have been 100% positive. I am able to reward customers with extra surprise points via email for providing their feedback. This app creates a trust and loyalty relationship with my customers which provides reassurance when they purchase items from our women's apparel boutique. Highly recommend for all e-commerce sites!!

Best Tents Store

I am a new user, I tried the app and what can I say:
Great app, great support!
I really love it!
Easy to use, Automated email, and many more...