Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Pink Panda

So good so far, just install the app this morning and it seems to be worked well. Nice and simple app. make my site look much more professional. Check out my website for an example.
www.pink-panda.store

April 19, 2019

Thanks for the review :) Love how your pink loyalty widget matches your brand perfectly!

Papanui cycles

I have used a few marketing Apps over the years, but Marsello is different and by far the best I have found - Ease of use - Segmentation - Loyalty rewards and more the list goes on.

I have a Bicycle store and being focused on service I have found that over time now customers are coming back and asking for their loyalty points to be redeemed for our Free services.

All I can say is try Marsello ! it works.

Kevin
Papanui Cycles
NZ

March 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. It’s Matt here, one of the Co-Founders, it’s been an absolute pleasure to have you on board the last few years! Thanks for your ongoing support 😊

ThreadzNTails

Love how it works. I have the free version and there are so many great ways to use it even at zero cost. Highly recommend!

March 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This is a great boost for the team 😊

My Mini Kiki

This app does what it promised. I love the app and their constant effort to improve it with something every few days. All the best and keep up the good work.

March 30, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are working hard to roll out many more features in the next coming weeks so watch this space

God's Gift London

i used this app and it is the best for automation. the amount of functionality you get for free is totally amazing

March 19, 2019

Thanks for the review!

BETTYS VAPOUR LOUNGE

Amazing and simple to use. fantastic integration tools. we have found that its boosted customers return purchases and their time spent on the site.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad Marsello is doing its job to boost repeat purchases.

IAMROYLT

love love love this app. super easy to use and customize for my business. I have think every eCommerce site should have this feature

March 17, 2019

Thank you. We love that you're loving Marsello!

Artatler

I love this app, it's very useful with their loyalty function. And when I checked it, they added the email retention functionality as well. Awesome. Now what's left is for me to start selling and market.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art marketplace and online gallery

March 4, 2019

Thanks for the kind review 😊

The Vape Den

I initially got the app to help create loyalty among my customers. It not only did that, but gave me valuable insight into my customer base with frequent new features and awesome support staff. It increased my abandoned cart recovery rate from +- 6% (average over 6 months) to 30% once I turned on the email flow, it helped return lost customers as well with the email flows with clever marketing strategies. To top it all off the pricing structure is more than reasonable for the return on investment.

I can highly recommend this app, it's a must have, it has already paid for itself in the last 7 months.

Leggings By Paula

I've been using this app for a while with my store and my customers LOVE the loyalty program. I wouldn't even look for another app because this one meets my needs to the "t". :)