Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

GRAV

Very intuitive, very impactful, and great customer service on the few occasions you need it. Marsello ftw.

PerfectBee Store

I did a ton of research on loyalty apps on Shopify, including taking the plunge with two others over a period of months. Both turned out to be challenging* or overpriced once additional features (like VIP tiers) were factored in.

Marsello was a breath of fresh air. Well-priced, a logical and elegant administrative UX and a rich set of features. Everything worked well and I can't recall a single negative issue. Support was also quick and effective. Highly recommended.

*Be careful about how shipping costs are handled (some apps do things in a way that just frustrate customers) and also whether a solution requires switching to another checkout component (this can have serious implications for others apps, like discounts/coupon apps, where conflicts may exist).

Legion of Dragons - Goth and Dragon inspired music and items

I love this app, it's so user-friendly! It does a lot of the work for you! I highly recommend this app!

EH BEAUTY

I just love everything about the app. I also created my personalised tier level and names.its great

Ariel Gourmet & Gifts

i LOVE THIS APP. We'd been using a different system for years with loads of problems (high price, horrible customer service, terrible integration & an atrocious customer portal separate from our website). I had no idea taking care of our customers could be this easy!
PROS:
-you can customize everything. colors, logos, text, coupons, tiers, rewards, etc...
-magnificent suggestions on email campaigns, and keeping track of customers.
-Customer service will help you with everything! Theyre prompt in their responses.
-POS integration is the best i've seen yet. It's not seamless, you'll have to teach your team a couple steps, but it's also not hard.

CONS:
-Takes time to setup if you choose to customize everything yourself.
-Nothing else. It's awesome.

Boneyard Barbering

love this app especially since it is free. They have been super helpful on fixing features and helping so 10/10

Select Shooting Supplies

An awesome loyalty program with even better support. We use this app for both on-line and Shopify POS orders, the integration into POS is perfect. Setup and administration was are very easy.

Vapourholics

I used this app to set up a loyalty program - but it does so much more - automated sales email - abandoned carts - it is GREAT! Worth every penny. I have been using it for a year now and the innovation that has happened with this app during this time have been wonderful - Support is also 5 stars..... highly recommended

Purely Proper Planning

I really love how easy it is to set up. The app sends email automatically as well which is fantastic! Thanks

Foxy’s Leotards

I’m loving the high-tech, convenience of this app so far. Just installed it but very excited I did!
I like the rewards/loyalty programs! I’m sure it will bring amazing business to our website