Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Ariel Gourmet & Gifts

i LOVE THIS APP. We'd been using a different system for years with loads of problems (high price, horrible customer service, terrible integration & an atrocious customer portal separate from our website). I had no idea taking care of our customers could be this easy!
PROS:
-you can customize everything. colors, logos, text, coupons, tiers, rewards, etc...
-magnificent suggestions on email campaigns, and keeping track of customers.
-Customer service will help you with everything! Theyre prompt in their responses.
-POS integration is the best i've seen yet. It's not seamless, you'll have to teach your team a couple steps, but it's also not hard.

CONS:
-Takes time to setup if you choose to customize everything yourself.
-Nothing else. It's awesome.

Boneyard Barbering

love this app especially since it is free. They have been super helpful on fixing features and helping so 10/10

Select Shooting Supplies

An awesome loyalty program with even better support. We use this app for both on-line and Shopify POS orders, the integration into POS is perfect. Setup and administration was are very easy.

Vapourholics

I used this app to set up a loyalty program - but it does so much more - automated sales email - abandoned carts - it is GREAT! Worth every penny. I have been using it for a year now and the innovation that has happened with this app during this time have been wonderful - Support is also 5 stars..... highly recommended

Purely Proper Planning

I really love how easy it is to set up. The app sends email automatically as well which is fantastic! Thanks

Foxy’s Leotards

I’m loving the high-tech, convenience of this app so far. Just installed it but very excited I did!
I like the rewards/loyalty programs! I’m sure it will bring amazing business to our website

ApkaMart

One of the best loyalty app available on shopify. We are using this app from last few months and overall we rate them good.

Avon@Obabi

Excellent app. Great customer service. Very easy to use both for me and my customers. Will recommend it to anyone seeking a loyalty program.

dandalo

Marvellous customer service. Just ask and they're ready to help. The app is really cool for engaging customers and winning them back.

Machines Plus

We have been using this app for a few months to manage our rewards program and send out emails for abandoned carts and lapsed customers. So far it has worked really well. The emails looks great as you can edit them to look and say what you want.