Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

by Marsello

Grow sales with a custom reward program, SMS & email

Triad Marketplace, LLC

So far. So good. Customer service is 100% awesome! I'm just beginning to use it and uncover all the good stuff it can do!

annabel elizabeth

Great app with a ton of useful functionality-- Loyalty Rewards, Automated emails for customer retention!! Top notch!

REJDRONS

La app me encanto es muy elegante y bastante útil, la recomiendo mucho, y la atención al cliente también es excelente

Spotted Sparrow Boutique

Super easy to use and a great addition to my website! My customers are going to love all of the benefits!

Revive

This app helps me retain my current customers. I previously had a lot of customers that would shop once and then I wouldn't see them again for a long time. Marsello helps me get those customers back.

ambaar

This app helped me make my life easier and most importantly help my customers get more discount and stay engaged. I like the way it thinks of all the aspects that customers can acquire points for future purchases. It also helps with reviews.

الغذاء الحيوي

very good app which automate everything and it is free! and you can increase the number of active customers if you do the suggested options.

Old Soul Artisan

So far so good. It was easy to set up and works smoothly. My customers seem to really like the rewards program.

Lace Magnolias Boutique

We just started using it but it offers exactly what we were looking for. Can't wait to see results!

Au Revoir Les Filles

Beautiful minimal design layout, easy to use. Helpful customer service and love the email automation which saves time. Amazing!