Marsello |Marketing Automation

Marsello |Marketing Automation

by Marsello

Grow sales with email and loyalty marketing automation

Starving Jewelers

The app says get from $0.00/month but that is NOT the case! Half of everything you try to click on tells you that you need to upgrade and the plans with the most benefits is $99.00-$199.00 a month. The app has preformed well other than that so if paying this much is not a problem than maybe it would be worth it.

March 17, 2019

Hi Starving Jewelers. Thanks for your review. We have a free plan that you can stay on if you are looking for a basic loyalty program. Since your review, we have introduced new pricing that you may prefer if you are looking for email automation and more advanced loyalty program customization. Let us know if you would like to change - you can learn more here: https://www.marsello.com/pricing

A E S T H E T I C X

Horrible app. They charged me for both the Advanced Plan and the Basic plan after I uninstalled the app. They'll try to scam you out of your money any way they can.

Edit: They ignored my requests for a refund for the month's subscription to their Advanced and Basic plan, but contacted me and begged me to remove this review after I left it. They refunded me for the Advanced plan but not the Basic plan, despite the fact that I am not using their service at all. They have since continued to send me email after email asking me to remove my review so that more people will sign up so they can make more money. Enjoy!

March 17, 2019

Now that we can finally reply to this, we are happy to report that now our users can try our paid plan for free for two weeks, with no need to confirm pricing until after the trial. So now you don't need to worry about being billed after your trial ends if you don't want to pay. We are also more than happy for our users to make use of our free features 😊 We've also reviewed our refund process with Shopify.