Mass Edit by Seller Panda

Mass Edit by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Fast & Easy way to edit all your products, variants & images!

Kpop Concert Gear

I edited a bunch of my products and I went back to them and they were all back to how they were before despite the app letting me know that they were all saved multiple times. This app is glitchy and it just robbed me of hours of my life. I want a refund immediately.

Oro Rosso

The product is good, but expensive! The comercial platform they adopted is not so friendly. We installed it for test purposes and did not even use the product but forget the trial end date. We have been charged at hightest price model, because we have about 350 products in our catalog. In fact doesn't make sense use this tool in a store with only a few products. I recommend you read carefully the trial terms before install this app in your store.

Lingerie Ponto Com

uso varios aplicativos ,mais este é sem duvida o mais rentavel pois poupa muito tempo de trabalho

Cheap Snow Gear

way overpriced to simply edit products, imagine $15 x 12 months = $180 per year! its ridiculous

Panelprints

I really like having all the products in one view with more information. This is one feature Shopify is lacking in a big way. The way products are listed in the Products tab is almost useless.

This plugin is really good and I haven't thought of anything to add (yet) :)

Keep up the great work team.

Dimok

Super-slick and easy to use editor. I thought it would have just *some* of the fields I wanted but it actually seems to have quick access to all fields on all products from one screen. Very cool app and 1-click install.