MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Ma Belle Barbe

Your app just cannot handling multi-store, that work like a charm for one. But once you have several they asked you to named the board as the name of your store, but taht just dont work and no one answer. Thank you for the wates . of time

NaturObsidian

App is not working currently, I am also stuck with all my orders. Hope you can fix it fast! Anyways great app!

RelicGate

Update: It is now working! Thank you!
If you wish to charge 1 - 3$ per month to make sure it stays up and add a feature, where it automatically shifts the google sheet orders to a new sheet once fulfilled would be great.

Or add a little fee for update requests, I won't have any issue. (Guys upvote this if you agree, as this could become huge time saver and even better)

Old: App is not working currently, there is 404 Error, it is unreachable.... I am stuck with all my orders.

Lovers Charm

This FREE app is truly amazing and has been a lifesaver to my time and business! fulfill thousands of orders with just 1 click!

Caller Shop

good
very very good
................................................................................

No216.Shop

Awe!! I haven't try yet but looks very usefull then 100% sure works perfectly and free. Amazing. Thx!

GO DESi

Great app, this was just what we needed. Before we used to copy & paste tracking data for 30+ individual orders each day, but now just a single excel file upload. I'd rate MassFulfill 14/10 :)

STARSHOPHUB

I used this app to upload tracking numbers and it does a great job. The customer service staff are efficient and professional in solving problems. Strongly recommended!

Amor Bear

This app is great if you need to upload hundreds of tracking orders. Just downloaded it today and was so easy to navigate. I uploaded 1200 tracking numbers no problem on my first attempt. Great App! Must Need!

Lofree | Nostalgic Wireless Keyboards & Speakers

It helps a lot in uploading bulk tracking info, and it's easy to operate. The customer service is also great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9