MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Buylili

This App help me a lot to keep the workload smooth when the sales are big and big every day. And the best, it's Free!

Family Avenue

I'm using this app to fulfill a numerous number of orders at once. This app saves me lotta time and just makes life easier. It's simple, fast, and reliable. BIG UP'S to the developers of this app!! THEY TRULY DESERVE IT :))

TBWS

I was using a different app to upload tracking info in bulk, and when I did so, it would re-direct to a different website informing of tracking info. Using this app, everything is smooth, tracking is always correct as far as whatever I enter, and as long it's a UPS / FedEx tracking, the app knows and assigns it appropriately, and the customer is taken to the correct site to track their package. A gem of an app. Thank You So Much :)

Reinforced Beds

Simple and effective. The MassFulfill app saves time and costs during the stock management of the Reinforced Bed Company's e-commerce site.

Gazebo Spare Parts

Really helps us with our order fulfilment and uploading tracking numbers from a csv. Customer service very helpful too

5econds.co

Awesome app and support, get replied very fast, very helpful and save us a lot of time. Thank you very much.

Plants for Ponds

JUST BRILLIANT!!

Saves me so much time, worked perfectly from day one, don't know what I would do without it now!

CustomKitties

Amazing application that saves a ton of time. Really appreciate you guys releasing a free solution. Really nothing to complain about.

baby bambi

Matched my requirements perfectly, saved a lot of time from manual input. Customer service spot on when got stuck.
Thanks Team MassFulfill

Smart Meals 💚

MassFulfill has made it very easy for us to add tracking information and mark order as fulfill in bulk. Saves us A LOT of time each week. We've created a CSV template that fits our needs and can now port over tracking info and trigger fulfillment and automatically send out shipping confirmation within less than five minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12