MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Well Fed Planner

Had some initial connection issues with our API connection to our fulfillment house and found this tool to update 600+ orders with the correct tracking information in less than 15 minutes. Extremely pleased with how easy it was.

1001basket

Perfect tool! Saved me a lot of times!

The Custom Brand Shop

Works great! I copy and paste the order numbers and tracking info from my dropshipper's email's and put them into a google spreadsheet, then massfulfill does it's thing perfectly.
Now I just need an app that will automatically pull the info from the emails and put it into a spreadsheet!
Team boltics you should make one!

Diamond Home Usa

Great app for automation, we use it alot at www.diamondhomeusa.com for thousands of orders

Findthefoxau

Brilliant tool. Simple to use and it saves me countless hours a week and has never given a problem. I highly recommend it to anyone who's copying and pasting tracking numbers into shopify.

Kindymall

very helpful for VA's specially when fulfilling huge amounts of orders. Great App.

Dailydozen

Incredible app, very efficient! HIGHLY recommended if you are putting a higher amount of orders daily.

Charcoalmouth

amazing app woohoo amazing a+ woohoo amazing a+ woohoo

Seerbooks

Great App. Thank you for building it.

Readysetdeal

I don't normally write reviews and i MUST say this is one of the simplest and most easy to use app I have found here and it has saved me tons of time. The work I used to hire people to do now gets done within 10 min. And the support is very helpful and responsive as well. Thank you so much!