MassFulfill

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Halalnivore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! Simple to use and as our online shop is growing it becomes really tedious to fulfil 10+ orders manually one by one with individual tracking numbers. We have it now working with a google sheet and it works seamlessly with tracking number output from our couriers in csv file.

And Well Dressed

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I don't normally write reviews but this app saved us so much time, it's only right I write one. Simple and effective app! (:

Epuffs

Location India
Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a great app, fulfilled over 1500 orders in minutes. Will use it daily. Thanks for developing such an amazing & time saving app!

Boxing Day Box

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Clean design, intuitive UI and sufficiently fast integration.

Parfumaniacom

Location Turkey

love the app! very handy. Thank you.

Leapchic

This is truly a great app. I upload manny tracking details all at once. i read the FAQ and found an even faster way of uploading.. what used to take me hours now only takes about 3 minutes.. this is a life saver..

Choverboard

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the perfect app for tracking number update
I've been searching for such an app for very longtime, used many app for fulfillment before this one, and when I tried Massfulfill I stoped seaching beacouse I found what I was looking for all this time. simple, fast, sure, and free... Thank you very much guys, I love your app

Society Socks

No complaints whatsoever. The user friendliness when using this app is on another level. Other SaaS applications need to look to MassFulfill, as they have created an app that saves a ton of time and is super easy to use. On top of that, it's free. If you're entering tracking numbers by hand you're doing it wrong!

Studio M Outdoor

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Bulk updating shipping info is a fundamental feature for us, yet it's missing from Shopify. Fortunately, there's MassFulfill. It's worked flawlessly. And we really appreciate that Boltics has made this app free. Thanks so much this terrific app!

Evilhairstore

Location Slovenia

Our warehouse software crashed and we had to manually input tracking codes. This saved the day. Thank you!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13