MassFulfill

MassFulfill | Reviews

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Familyfervor1

excellent app
1. Free
2. does the job: send out tracking numbers to customers so that we get less emails
3. easy to use, no frills
4. Service was good, live chat and email support addressed my questions very quickly

Naxos

Just started using this app for our order fulfillment. Works perfectly our purposes. Love the feature to fulfill by SKU, and I look forward to being able to provide more shipment information to our customers.

Sukkhi

Great App. Does what is says. The API is very fast, even for 400-500 orders it takes just a few minutes. Moreover its completely free. Keep it up team Boltics!

Jharonka

The app does what it says and it's a heaven send for stores like us that work with manual fulfilment and COD orders. And the support is top notch, faced a minor issue, the team was prompt, friendly and helpful, you can't ask for anything more.

Oh Nails

Amazing app with great support. Thanks a lot Patrick and the team. Can't believe shopify hasn't already implemented this. If you get more than 5 orders a day, you need this app.

Dealcravings

The MassFulfill team is amazing! I was struggling with bulk importing my tracking numbers because my products with different SKUs were not fulfilling perfectly. I asked the team to help me and 5 days after I had a new feature just for my problem! Thanks a lot guys

Babeclothing

I was looking a long time for an app like this. Saves me hours. Cheers!

Bigsmall In

Awesome app and brilliant support staff. Super quick to respond on queries. All the features work perfectly and save bunch load of time. Would be great if you can implement add order tags in bulk as well.

Very simple to use and super effective tool. Great work team!

I use it on my store - www.bigsmall.in

Cheers :)

Iwonted

GREAT TOOL THIS HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED OUR FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND HOURS OF MANUALLY INPUTTING EACH TRACKING INFO IN SHOPIFY.

So simple to use, you just literally upload the file as per the video instructions and it fulfils into your Shopify store for you and notifiy your customer...all in less than 5 mins.

Any store with volume orders would greatly benefit for this for sure.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next