MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

BabyMona

I’m using the app to bulk fulfill my orders. So far it is great and saves me so much time. I haven’t used it to fulfill only specific products from an order but rather the entire order so I cannot comment on this feature. The support is also great, I’ve messaged them with an unclear issue I have had and they have figured out all by themselves and sent me a reply about how to fix it.

Mamie Réglisse

Best app ever to fulfill orders in 1 click. Support team is really helpful too

Vaped Canada

Great app! Saves me about 15-20 minutes a day :) the developers were helpful when I made a mistake too

Health Boss

Oh my gosh! It makes fuflilling so easy with a few clicks and CSV. Thank you for making such a great app and offering it for free. You guys are the best!

RhinoMates

I can't believe I just found out about this app. Save yourself the pain of manually fulfilling CSV orders and get this app ASAP.

Soul & Peace

It a great help for fulfilling the orders and entering tracking details. The app saves a lot of time for us.

Pansly New York

Best CSV fulfillment app and Great customer support team. If you want to quickly upload tracking numbers in bulk, then this is the best app for it.

Blockstore.cl

Is it working ?, I have tried to upload forms and does not change order status (Chile). thanks genail apps

LOM

Love it! Exactly what I needed. Works as advertised and offers good customer support. Recommend it to everyone.

TRIDOS

Brilliant app! I use it to generate tracking links for unsupported shipping carriers, otherwise I had to manually copy paste links one by one. Works perfectly and completely free!