MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Life saver. We upload the tracking number for all golf cart coves every day and this helps reduce the calls for tracking numbers.

Beetleb

I wonder why they're having only 38 reviews. This app is awesome!

Uniquechoices

it's a good app but i don't know why it won't be linked to my store??? it can't be linked anymore !! even if i want to get acces to the dashboard it shows "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Smart Voss

BEST APP EVER. KEEP THE GOOD JOB UP. EASY AND FAST.

Equalexchange

MassFulfill works perfectly to do what it's supposed to do without any hassle. It's been a lifesaver - when an expensive integration has continuously had trouble, this totally free app has always been there to pick up the slack. One of our must-use apps.

Dr Fertility

This app is so easy to use to bulk update tracking numbers and saves me so much time! Thank you

Lootaku

OMG you guys are a godsend. I was wondering why Shopify doesn't have something like this as I would think it's quite crucial to a lot of businesses. I finally found this app after TWO years of painstakingly entering hundreds of tracking numbers at a time. Super easy to use, and worked flawlessly. THANK YOU!

Comptoir Du Parfum

Perfect! I had no issues so far, it's working great!

5d Diamanten Malerei

Best App ever! Great support - solved my problems within 24 hours.

Victory Roze

Love this app!!!!! This saves so much time!!! Just used it for the first time and what usually takes me 1hr per night was done in less than 5 minutes! Now i'm getting picky, but I wish there was some ability to automate. It accepts google sheets, which it could check it on a timer or there was an API/Zapier integration to automate this. NONETHELESS, this was a must have!