MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

GO DESi

Great app, this was just what we needed. Before we used to copy & paste tracking data for 30+ individual orders each day, but now just a single excel file upload. I'd rate MassFulfill 14/10 :)

STARSHOPHUB

I used this app to upload tracking numbers and it does a great job. The customer service staff are efficient and professional in solving problems. Strongly recommended!

Amor Bear

This app is great if you need to upload hundreds of tracking orders. Just downloaded it today and was so easy to navigate. I uploaded 1200 tracking numbers no problem on my first attempt. Great App! Must Need!

Lofree | Nostalgic Wireless Keyboards & Speakers

It helps a lot in uploading bulk tracking info, and it's easy to operate. The customer service is also great.

Serionix

Can fulfill all my tracking numbers super easily. Great app and a must have for large order fulfillments!

Penetrex

EDIT: This app was temporarily "down" because of a Shopify update but the Dev team was FAST in finding a fix. As of 1/8/2019 this app works BRILLIANTLY!

Not only is this app currently FREE but it literally saves us HOURS a week from uploading tracking information manually. My hands thank you!!!

Happylando Deutschland

Very helpful app, amazing support and its on top for free - but we were willing to pay for it too :)

DECOR HAVEN

Amazing and very easy to use. Been able to fulfill orders all in one go directly through an Excel sheet sent by my supplier - Couldn't be happier!!

Inspire Uplift

Amazing app, amazing support. Thank you for the help with the issues we had Vicky, much appreciated! 5 Stars! :)

DreamLivings.com

Awesome App! Easy to use and work with. I wish they could have a "Quick Fulfill Button" That fulfills everything by default because currently it's a few clicks until everything is fulfilled. Still much better than doing it manually.
Support is amazing as well! Highly recommended!