MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

5d Diamanten Malerei

Best App ever! Great support - solved my problems within 24 hours.

Victory Roze

Love this app!!!!! This saves so much time!!! Just used it for the first time and what usually takes me 1hr per night was done in less than 5 minutes! Now i'm getting picky, but I wish there was some ability to automate. It accepts google sheets, which it could check it on a timer or there was an API/Zapier integration to automate this. NONETHELESS, this was a must have!

Printoctopus

Helps save a lot of time. Would recommend

Ebay For The Win

unbelievable. i have many orders and too lazy to do it manual. i tried to find fullfill app and didnt think MassFullfill is that good. Every second i hit F5 button to see if the app works, it works perfectly and number of unfullfilled orders decrease continuously.
THanks

Diy Wandbild

Excellent app, this makes CSV ordering very easy. Does it's job well, and the best part: it's free!!

Br Floatiekings

This app is AWESOME! Well built, intuitive and easy to use, and works like a charm!
Truly amazing work, guys!

Zox International

Actually a fantastic app. I was ready to be disappointed but I couldn't be happier.

Ajamino

I don't give out 5-star reviews easily, but this APP deserves it from my 1st time experience (6th March 2018).

I downloaded and installed the APP, then had a few questions. I sent an email to support and within 12-hours had a reply from David, whom provided clear responses and instructions.

Particularly I was concerned with how the Excel sheet file columns should be titled and in what order (response = choose your own titles, put columns in whichever order that you prefer)

I decided in the end to perfectly match the column names to that of the APP (at the stage where you identify which columns contain which fullfilment details), so that absolutely no mistakes or confusion was possible (and other staff can then take care of it confidently).

I must say I'm impressed. The APP works perfectly, fast, accurately and the email report is great (this identified one issue that I had for an order with 2x the same order number = recovered the error from this report).

So of course I'm happy and feel this would be money well spent for this great tool (but actually currently its free!!). This tool that saves me time, improves efficiency and accuracy in fullfilment and helps identify errors in the process.

Fresh To Order Cosmetics De

Oh, wow! Just finished the first batch of orders with the app and it just worked perfectly.

Tribefinds

This app makes my life a lot easier. I love you