MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Tribefinds

This app makes my life a lot easier. I love you

Halalnivore

Amazing app! Simple to use and as our online shop is growing it becomes really tedious to fulfil 10+ orders manually one by one with individual tracking numbers. We have it now working with a google sheet and it works seamlessly with tracking number output from our couriers in csv file.

And Well Dressed

I don't normally write reviews but this app saved us so much time, it's only right I write one. Simple and effective app! (:

Epuffs

This is a great app, fulfilled over 1500 orders in minutes. Will use it daily. Thanks for developing such an amazing & time saving app!

Boxing Day Box

Clean design, intuitive UI and sufficiently fast integration.

Parfumaniacom

love the app! very handy. Thank you.

Govinodesignstudio

This APP is amazing. I ran a large one day promo that resulted in several hundred orders and I was able to fulfill in minutes. LOVE THIS APP!!!

Leapchic

This is truly a great app. I upload manny tracking details all at once. i read the FAQ and found an even faster way of uploading.. what used to take me hours now only takes about 3 minutes.. this is a life saver..

Choverboard

This is the perfect app for tracking number update
I've been searching for such an app for very longtime, used many app for fulfillment before this one, and when I tried Massfulfill I stoped seaching beacouse I found what I was looking for all this time. simple, fast, sure, and free... Thank you very much guys, I love your app

Society Socks

No complaints whatsoever. The user friendliness when using this app is on another level. Other SaaS applications need to look to MassFulfill, as they have created an app that saves a ton of time and is super easy to use. On top of that, it's free. If you're entering tracking numbers by hand you're doing it wrong!