MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Studio M Outdoor

Bulk updating shipping info is a fundamental feature for us, yet it's missing from Shopify. Fortunately, there's MassFulfill. It's worked flawlessly. And we really appreciate that Boltics has made this app free. Thanks so much this terrific app!

Evilhairstore

Our warehouse software crashed and we had to manually input tracking codes. This saved the day. Thank you!

Pitaka

So great! And it's free!
Must have this App.

Well Fed Planner

Had some initial connection issues with our API connection to our fulfillment house and found this tool to update 600+ orders with the correct tracking information in less than 15 minutes. Extremely pleased with how easy it was.

1001basket

Perfect tool! Saved me a lot of times!

The Custom Brand Shop

Works great! I copy and paste the order numbers and tracking info from my dropshipper's email's and put them into a google spreadsheet, then massfulfill does it's thing perfectly.
Now I just need an app that will automatically pull the info from the emails and put it into a spreadsheet!
Team boltics you should make one!

Diamond Home Usa

Great app for automation, we use it alot at www.diamondhomeusa.com for thousands of orders

Findthefoxau

Brilliant tool. Simple to use and it saves me countless hours a week and has never given a problem. I highly recommend it to anyone who's copying and pasting tracking numbers into shopify.

Kindymall

very helpful for VA's specially when fulfilling huge amounts of orders. Great App.

Dailydozen

Incredible app, very efficient! HIGHLY recommended if you are putting a higher amount of orders daily.