MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Epuffs

This is a great app, fulfilled over 1500 orders in minutes. Will use it daily. Thanks for developing such an amazing & time saving app!

Boxing Day Box

Clean design, intuitive UI and sufficiently fast integration.

Parfumaniacom

love the app! very handy. Thank you.

Leapchic

This is truly a great app. I upload manny tracking details all at once. i read the FAQ and found an even faster way of uploading.. what used to take me hours now only takes about 3 minutes.. this is a life saver..

Choverboard

This is the perfect app for tracking number update
I've been searching for such an app for very longtime, used many app for fulfillment before this one, and when I tried Massfulfill I stoped seaching beacouse I found what I was looking for all this time. simple, fast, sure, and free... Thank you very much guys, I love your app

Society Socks

No complaints whatsoever. The user friendliness when using this app is on another level. Other SaaS applications need to look to MassFulfill, as they have created an app that saves a ton of time and is super easy to use. On top of that, it's free. If you're entering tracking numbers by hand you're doing it wrong!

Studio M Outdoor

Bulk updating shipping info is a fundamental feature for us, yet it's missing from Shopify. Fortunately, there's MassFulfill. It's worked flawlessly. And we really appreciate that Boltics has made this app free. Thanks so much this terrific app!

Evilhairstore

Our warehouse software crashed and we had to manually input tracking codes. This saved the day. Thank you!

Pitaka

So great! And it's free!
Must have this App.

Well Fed Planner

Had some initial connection issues with our API connection to our fulfillment house and found this tool to update 600+ orders with the correct tracking information in less than 15 minutes. Extremely pleased with how easy it was.