MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Charcoalmouth

amazing app woohoo amazing a+ woohoo amazing a+ woohoo

Seerbooks

Great App. Thank you for building it.

Readysetdeal

I don't normally write reviews and i MUST say this is one of the simplest and most easy to use app I have found here and it has saved me tons of time. The work I used to hire people to do now gets done within 10 min. And the support is very helpful and responsive as well. Thank you so much!

Bokksu

My subscription business (www.bokksu.com) has grown large enough that we've outsourced the fulfillment to a third party warehouse, so we desperately needed a way to fulfill the orders in my Shopify admin with the appropriate tracking numbers. Thankfully MassFulfill does EXACTLY what I was looking for and best of all is FREE. I highly recommend using this app to save yourself hours and hours of time of having to manually input each order's tracking number/fulfillment! Thank you very much Boltics!

Sockoff

Literally a huge time saver, thanks team.

Ridgehive

I tried two other apps before this. The first one was complicated and I could not make it sync. The second was not what I needed. MassFulfill was SIMPLE, FAST, and Exactly what I needed. Thank you!!!

Somecrazydeals

What an absolute time saver. Thanks to MassFulfill you came to the rescue when I had hundred's of tracking numbers that needed input into Shopify.

Thanks for making it free.

Teejournalmy

Great simple app, makes bulk updating tracking details a breeze. No issue whatsoever and a lifesaver

Daebakcases

Massfulfill is so easy to use and it has cut down our fulfillment time by more than half. The link with Google sheets is especially useful if you're using a device without Excel. Would highly recommend this app to anyone that wants to fulfill orders in bulk instead of copying and pasting the tracking numbers one by one.

Zestipop

It was awesome! It did as it promised! I hope there is someway to audit the fulfillment if all are correct. (future improvement). I just had a little difficulty when massfulfill doesnt return confirmation