MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Choverboard

This is the perfect app for tracking number update
I've been searching for such an app for very longtime, used many app for fulfillment before this one, and when I tried Massfulfill I stoped seaching beacouse I found what I was looking for all this time. simple, fast, sure, and free... Thank you very much guys, I love your app

Society Socks

No complaints whatsoever. The user friendliness when using this app is on another level. Other SaaS applications need to look to MassFulfill, as they have created an app that saves a ton of time and is super easy to use. On top of that, it's free. If you're entering tracking numbers by hand you're doing it wrong!

Studio M Outdoor

Bulk updating shipping info is a fundamental feature for us, yet it's missing from Shopify. Fortunately, there's MassFulfill. It's worked flawlessly. And we really appreciate that Boltics has made this app free. Thanks so much this terrific app!

Evilhairstore

Our warehouse software crashed and we had to manually input tracking codes. This saved the day. Thank you!

Pitaka

So great! And it's free!
Must have this App.

Well Fed Planner

Had some initial connection issues with our API connection to our fulfillment house and found this tool to update 600+ orders with the correct tracking information in less than 15 minutes. Extremely pleased with how easy it was.

1001basket

Perfect tool! Saved me a lot of times!

The Custom Brand Shop

Works great! I copy and paste the order numbers and tracking info from my dropshipper's email's and put them into a google spreadsheet, then massfulfill does it's thing perfectly.
Now I just need an app that will automatically pull the info from the emails and put it into a spreadsheet!
Team boltics you should make one!

Diamond Home Usa

Great app for automation, we use it alot at www.diamondhomeusa.com for thousands of orders

Findthefoxau

Brilliant tool. Simple to use and it saves me countless hours a week and has never given a problem. I highly recommend it to anyone who's copying and pasting tracking numbers into shopify.