MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

GreenWhey®

We don't use is daily as we have an automated process to fulfill orders from our warehouse. But sometime when you need to get your hands dirty and fulfill many orders by yourself this app is a lifesaver! (or at least time-saver, but if you have had to fulfill many orders one by one you know it's timeconsuming and quite boring). Many thanks from https://greenwhey.fr team :)

Passion Wizard

Really great app! Would be even better if you can add a feature to automatically write new orders in Google Sheet Document and automatically update the Customer once the tracking number is entered in the Google Sheet Document.

Brands4all

MassFulfill allows you to update your Shopify Store orders with payments and fulfillment statuses, and tracking numbers, all in a very convenient way. It does not require a template file to be imported, although it recommends one. You can just upload a spreadsheet file of your own, and just let it know which columns contain what data. The rest it takes care on its own. All that makes it a good candidate.

The fact there are not many equally good alternatives for these tasks, makes it a better candidate.

The fact it is 100% free makes it the best choice out there.

Hands down recommended!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

Moweek Official

Really great , i love it so much . simple but very useful, it save a lot of my time and really helpful

Modern Pets

I love this app. I can now fulfill my orders in a fraction of the time and the app is really simple to use. Highly recommend.

EVER

Amazing. Using it was an absolute breeze and it fulfilled the orders quickly. Thank you guys for creating this useful tool.

NaturObsidian

App is not working currently, I am also stuck with all my orders. Hope you can fix it fast! Anyways great app!

RelicGate

Update: It is now working! Thank you!
If you wish to charge 1 - 3$ per month to make sure it stays up and add a feature, where it automatically shifts the google sheet orders to a new sheet once fulfilled would be great.

Or add a little fee for update requests, I won't have any issue. (Guys upvote this if you agree, as this could become huge time saver and even better)

Old: App is not working currently, there is 404 Error, it is unreachable.... I am stuck with all my orders.

Lovers Charm

This FREE app is truly amazing and has been a lifesaver to my time and business! fulfill thousands of orders with just 1 click!

Caller Shop

good
very very good
................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9