MassFulfill

MassFulfill

by Boltics

Fulfill your orders or line items automatically from a file

Odin's Treasures

I have been using this app for some weeks and it has saved me a lot of time! It's amazing! Easy to use, accurate and never fails to deliver! Thanks a lot.

Naideva

Love it, a trully helpfull app, it saves a lot of time in order validation and email sending! Thank you!

Hello Green

Great app and tool - saves a lot of time. On rare occasion there is downtime, team respond quickly and fix.

Aura Saludable

App excelente para realizar la automatizacion de envios. Funciona aun mejor de lo que esperaba! La recomiendo ampliamente para cualquier que quiera mandar sus guias rapidamente y facilmente.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Great app and a great tool. While it is currently free, we would gladly pay for this tool. If we could offer a suggestion: an "already fulfilled" warning would be great.

Regency Spices

Using for half a year, app works great, and really saves a lot of time. There was one instance of downtime earlier but they fixed it fast.

Super Heroes Warehouse

Being using it for months now. It easily does what says in the description and is of extreme help for us. I would just suggest the ability for us to add tracking links depending on carriers.

Buylili

This App help me a lot to keep the workload smooth when the sales are big and big every day. And the best, it's Free!

Family Avenue

I'm using this app to fulfill a numerous number of orders at once. This app saves me lotta time and just makes life easier. It's simple, fast, and reliable. BIG UP'S to the developers of this app!! THEY TRULY DESERVE IT :))

TBWS

I was using a different app to upload tracking info in bulk, and when I did so, it would re-direct to a different website informing of tracking info. Using this app, everything is smooth, tracking is always correct as far as whatever I enter, and as long it's a UPS / FedEx tracking, the app knows and assigns it appropriately, and the customer is taken to the correct site to track their package. A gem of an app. Thank You So Much :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12