Blog Creator

Blog Creator

by Matcha

Create content that converts with the first CMS for ecommerce.

Zen + Ether

I cannot give Matcha enough stars. If you have a store, you need a blog; and if you have a blog you need to get Matcha. Matcha provides very valuable analytics on your blog content so you know which pieces of content are bringing you the most value. I signed up with Matcha because I was looking for ways to lock pieces of content and I found out, to my pleasant surprise, that they have a huge library of content that you can use to supplement your own written content. Also, the support they provide is stellar and the tons of free training they provide on advertising your content is priceless. I tested out their content to see how well it would convert and within 2 days of publishing an article from their library and advertising it on Facebook, I received over 100 reads on the article and more than 8 shares on Facebook for as low as 0.09c per click. It may not sound like a lot to many but I couldn't even achieve that much traffic (at that price) with advertising a product post on FB for a month. Content is key in eCommerce because you really need to engage with customers. Writing a blog is a start but Shopify does not have any method to help you track your hard efforts. I love the Insights that Matcha provides on each piece of content and you can also add products to your posts through Matcha and they can track the performance of that too. I could go on forever about what I love about Matcha but bottom line is I highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

Corner Nook

I already uninstalled the Matcha app but there is still code in my site! I found the liquid file for Matcha and removed it but now it's causing errors.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Our team reached out via email to assist with the removal of our snippet from your site, but haven't heard back just yet.

Please feel reach out directly to support@getmatcha.com for assistance within hours.

Best,

Engleberts

Had some issues with my code that customer service was quick to respond to with detailed instructions. First class team.

Arabella Baby

This app has been helpful in streamlining the content on our blog. This has saved so much time and we will continue to keep using it! Definitely recommend. Thanks Matcha!

Adamsbuilt Fishing

I use this App to pick my monthly articles for my blog. However, I have a very hard time making it work and can't seem to get much help from Matcha to do it correctly.

June 16, 2020

Hi Mont,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We’re sorry to hear you’re finding our Shopify integration difficult to use. Our users typically find it takes no more than 30 seconds to publish a Matcha article to their Shopify blog.

It looks like our team has been publishing on your behalf for a few months now, but we’d be happy to set up a one-on-one tutorial if you’d prefer to use the integration.

Best,

Drug Free Help Store

We have been using Matcha for a year now. It has been a big boost for our blog content. It really compliments what we are producing and helps to bring in new customers.

We also like the analytics so we can see what is working and what isn't. Being able to lock content has really helped to grow our email list and boost customers as well.

Nonnie's House Boutique

Just getting started with the app but have been checking out Matcha's website and am excited to try this out. Want to build up an audience for our new blog.

Everly

Initially, I was a little skeptical about publishing licensed content. But without it, we would’ve missed what’s become an incredibly valuable audience. It’s been really helpful to have a variety of content to learn what topics work with each audience. Now, we can publish more content at a faster pace. It would be cost-prohibitive to do that without Matcha. Initially, I was a little skeptical about publishing licensed content. But without it, we would’ve missed what’s become an incredibly valuable audience. It’s been really helpful to have a variety of content to learn what topics work with each audience. Now, we can publish more content at a faster pace. It would be cost-prohibitive to do that without Matcha.