Matcha Blog Creator

Matcha Blog Creator

by Springbot

Templates, analytics, conversion tools, and content for blogs.

A Perfect Shirt

They fail to publish new articles. Each month, I look thru the database and there are no updates. All articles are just recycled. I do not recommend this app.

New England Shaving Company

Very poor app. The editor didn't work, I reached out to support multiple times without any return over almost a week. But they continue to send totally non contextual and unrelated marketing mails. A total waste, avoid at any cost.

Earthlove

Beware this app. You'll still be charged after uninstalling it and they will not issue a refund. There is no cancellation policy on their website and you cannot cancel from your account. Do not install this app.

Corner Nook

I already uninstalled the Matcha app but there is still code in my site! I found the liquid file for Matcha and removed it but now it's causing errors.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Our team reached out via email to assist with the removal of our snippet from your site, but haven't heard back just yet.

Please feel reach out directly to support@getmatcha.com for assistance within hours.

Best,