Blog Creator

Blog Creator

by Matcha

Create content that converts with the first CMS for ecommerce.

Zen + Ether

I cannot give Matcha enough stars. If you have a store, you need a blog; and if you have a blog you need to get Matcha. Matcha provides very valuable analytics on your blog content so you know which pieces of content are bringing you the most value. I signed up with Matcha because I was looking for ways to lock pieces of content and I found out, to my pleasant surprise, that they have a huge library of content that you can use to supplement your own written content. Also, the support they provide is stellar and the tons of free training they provide on advertising your content is priceless. I tested out their content to see how well it would convert and within 2 days of publishing an article from their library and advertising it on Facebook, I received over 100 reads on the article and more than 8 shares on Facebook for as low as 0.09c per click. It may not sound like a lot to many but I couldn't even achieve that much traffic (at that price) with advertising a product post on FB for a month. Content is key in eCommerce because you really need to engage with customers. Writing a blog is a start but Shopify does not have any method to help you track your hard efforts. I love the Insights that Matcha provides on each piece of content and you can also add products to your posts through Matcha and they can track the performance of that too. I could go on forever about what I love about Matcha but bottom line is I highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

Engleberts

Had some issues with my code that customer service was quick to respond to with detailed instructions. First class team.

Arabella Baby

This app has been helpful in streamlining the content on our blog. This has saved so much time and we will continue to keep using it! Definitely recommend. Thanks Matcha!

Drug Free Help Store

We have been using Matcha for a year now. It has been a big boost for our blog content. It really compliments what we are producing and helps to bring in new customers.

We also like the analytics so we can see what is working and what isn't. Being able to lock content has really helped to grow our email list and boost customers as well.

Everly

Initially, I was a little skeptical about publishing licensed content. But without it, we would’ve missed what’s become an incredibly valuable audience. It’s been really helpful to have a variety of content to learn what topics work with each audience. Now, we can publish more content at a faster pace. It would be cost-prohibitive to do that without Matcha. Initially, I was a little skeptical about publishing licensed content. But without it, we would’ve missed what’s become an incredibly valuable audience. It’s been really helpful to have a variety of content to learn what topics work with each audience. Now, we can publish more content at a faster pace. It would be cost-prohibitive to do that without Matcha.