Reviews (48)

4.9
November 22, 2021

This is a great app with a very responsive developer. I use this app to help me track the raw materials in our spice and tea shop. With over 100 teas and 100 spices, it would be impossible to track without this kind of app!

tea & turmeric
15 days using the app
Materials Inventory ERP replied November 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear the app is helpful :)))

February 17, 2021

Highly recommended for anyone who works with raw materials for their products. Customer service is amazing.

El Número UNO
Mexico
9 days using the app
Materials Inventory ERP replied February 19, 2021

Thanks so much for this feedback! Great to hear

October 28, 2021

This app is amazing for businesses that deal in both bulk and small sizes; for manufactures and resellers. It's user friendly, self-explanatory, and just gets in and does its work. What makes it awesome, though, is the help centre. No problem is too big or too small for the help service to solve, and they have answered my (very many) questions really quickly. Cannot recommend it enough - 10 out of 5

Glitter Haven
8 days using the app
Materials Inventory ERP replied October 30, 2021

Glad to hear that :)) Thanks for your review!

November 30, 2021

Really great app - easy to set up and clean interface. I love feeling like I'm on top of my inventory (my shop has a mix of ready made products and products that are made to order using raw materials) and this app just makes it so much less stressful. I made a few suggestions to the developer and they immediately implemented it. Amazing! Would highly recommend.

Fleur & Fable
5 days using the app
Materials Inventory ERP replied December 20, 2021

Edited October 11, 2021

This app is setting out to change my life. I always worry about overselling because I have so many raw materials that are shared between items I sell. This app prevents that problem, which means I get to make more money and provide a better order fulfillment experience. It is easy to set up and gives me the peace of mind I need to sell at my full potential! Customer service was quick to answer questions, and I have already received an email since starting using it letting me know about updates and new features.

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
3 days using the app
Materials Inventory ERP replied October 30, 2021

Thank you for this review! Glad to hear the app helps in managing your raw materials inventory :))

February 17, 2021

I installed this app a couple of weeks ago and it has already enabled me to save some precious time running regarding my inventory management. I highly recommend this app for every business owner Also the customer service is great. Thanks a lot!

Molleni
France
About 18 hours using the app
Materials Inventory ERP replied February 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it! Happy to hear that ReadyPantry helps 🙌