Matterhorn Dropshipping , 19 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 april 2024

Excellent Support! They helped me with an import metafield problem that I had. Also very good products for their price.

DOLCE AESTHETIC
Grekland
22 mars 2024

Despite its advanced features and extensive product range, Matterhorn's dropshipping solution is surprisingly affordable. It's a cost-effective way for me to offer high-quality products to my customers without breaking the bank.

Kitty Shop
19 mars 2024

I love the color grouping feature that Matterhorn offers. It makes it easy to organize products and add color variants, giving my customers more options to choose from

Mqm Shop
Tyskland
12 mars 2024

Installing and connecting the Matterhorn Shopify application was a breeze! The process was straightforward and user-friendly, making it easy to get up and running in no time. What truly stood out was the exceptional service provided by customer service agent Rafal. His expertise and prompt assistance were invaluable, ensuring a smooth setup and addressing any questions or concerns with professionalism and efficiency. I highly recommend Matterhorn not only for its seamless integration but also for the outstanding support provided.

SECRETELLES
Frankrike
22 mars 2024

Both for me as a store owner and for my customers, Matterhorn provides a seamless user experience. The intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate, and my customers love the wide selection of products available.

Stabil Eye
26 dagar användning av appen
23 mars 2024

I couldn't be happier with Matterhorn's dropshipping solution. It has revolutionized the way I run my Shopify store, saving me time and money while allowing me to offer an unparalleled shopping experience to my customers. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to elevate their online business.

Mirror Shop
25 dagar användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Po dokładnym przetestowaniu tej aplikacji jestem naprawdę zadowolony z mojej decyzji o jej wykorzystaniu. Początkowo dodawanie produktów wydawało się nieco czasochłonne, ale z czasem cały proces przebiegał gładko, co potwierdza wysoką jakość oferowanych produktów oraz dostępnych obrazów.

Integracja mojego sklepu była bardzo prosta, co znacznie przekroczyło moje oczekiwania. Wsparcie techniczne super – szybko i efektywnie.

W moim przypadku bardzo duży plus na możliwość importowania produktu z wariantami.

Gorąco polecam!

Cloud Wear
Polen
Matterhorn Moda Sp. z o.o. svarade 14 mars 2024

Dziękujemy za opinię i życzymy sukcesów w sprzedaży :)

2 mars 2024

Impressed with Matterhorn Wholesale's Quality and Unique product range , setting my store apart. Multilingual Descriptions simplify managing International customers and it's Amazing that this valuable service is free!!

Orderfast.store
Förenade Arabemiraten
19 februari 2024

Matterhorn-Wholesale's order processing system is simple to use and intuitive. Orders from wholesale buyers can be placed easily, and I can examine and confirm them fast.

UK Top Deals
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
21 februari 2024

Transitioning my store from the beta version to full Shopify integration with this app was a breeze. The process was seamless, and I was up and running in no time. What truly stands out is the excellent technical support provided. Any issues or questions I had were promptly addressed by the knowledgeable support team. I also appreciate their proactive approach to improving user experience through regular surveys. The products offered are top-notch, catering to a variety of needs. Overall, my experience has been fantastic, and I highly recommend this app to streamline your store's operations.

Seasons Trove
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
Matterhorn Moda Sp. z o.o. svarade 23 februari 2024

Thank you very much for your feedback - we're glad you chose Matterhorn as a supplier for your store.