Maven WebChat

Maven WebChat

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
January 24, 2023

We've been using the Maven WebChat for our brand for a few months now, our team and customers have had nothing but a positive experience. As the feature is easy to navigate, and the prompts/responses by the AI Bot help to quickly address common questions by customers (i.e. - order status/shipping questions) and to assist in interactions times with our customer service team.

It's improved our online customer service, allowing customers assistance 24/7.  The new "Away Message" feature is very useful for customer's to leave messages for our live agents during off hours, to be address later directly through email. Our team enjoys the flexibility and adjustability of the "Manage Availability" settings for our live-agent hours of operation, as well.

The Maven Customer Service team, has always been very helpful and work quickly to address any issues or are open to suggestions that help improve the customer experience directly to our needs. Our company highly recommends using the Maven Webchat feature to any companies looking to enhance their customer service experience and a great way for customers to interact in a quicker and more direct way than just usual emails.

In God We Must
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 3, 2023

We recently started using Maven Webchat for our business, and I am extremely impressed with the platform. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made it a breeze for my team to use as well as for our customers.

A few things I like most about Maven Webchat are the ability to customize the chat widget, the automation for customers to look up their order status, shipping questions, and the refund policy. This Webchat has helped to create a seamless experience for my customers and has improved their overall satisfaction with our company.

The customer service has also been top-notch. Whenever I have a question or need assistance, the Maven Webchat team responds quickly and is very helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend Maven Webchat to any business looking to improve its online customer service. It has exceeded my expectations and has quickly become an invaluable tool for my company.

GotPetSupplies.com
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 6, 2022

This app is wonderful so far. I like the fact that it’s easy to use and it fits with my website. It answers all of the questions for my customers.

Addict Fit