4.2
March 26, 2023

i cant connect to whatsapp because i cant connect to messenger bc you have problem with it
terrible, no customer service

TON Sport
Israel
27 minutes using the app
Maxwell replied March 27, 2023

Hey there, we received your request yesterday on Sunday and will gladly support you. Giving a 1-star review straight away won't really help solve the issue. Let's tackle the issue together and make sure the Messenger/WhatsApp plugin works. Unfortunately, we did not hear back from you.

January 2, 2020

Brilliant, easy to use app. The creators are extremely helpful and respond to queries very quickly. I would definitely recommend this app, it's a simple way to drive traffic and conversions!

Bewley & Ritch
Maxwell replied January 3, 2020

Thank you so much. We're very happy to help you increase sales!

January 30, 2020

Great app in usage. Loads of options and excellent service.
Tried to reach out to this blokes, before I refreshed my web browser there was a respons. Heads up about the service guys!

ECO Wheat - Straws
Netherlands
Maxwell replied January 31, 2020

Awesome! We like to be laser quick :-)

Edited August 3, 2020

So glad I found this app, after spending a significant amount of time reviewing other WhatsApp and Facebook messaging apps, browsing their sites and testing them out, it is great to find something so simple and effective. The backend is really straightforward to navigate and use. A great example of keeping the main thing the main thing and not overcomplicating it (like a lot of other apps).
Look forward to seeing what Maxwell does next.

The Keto Collective
Maxwell replied August 4, 2020

That’s really great to hear 👍 Thank you so much; we’ll keep you posted about our progress. Omni-channel business messaging holds a bright future and we’ll make sure Shopify store owners can benefit from the value it brings 🙂

May 19, 2020

Great custumer service, and great app he clear all my questions and guide me to the process . 5 stars

ZAVATTY
Colombia
Over 2 years using the app
Maxwell replied May 20, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy that you're enjoying our app.

May 4, 2021

It was super easy to install, helps the customer get in touch with me easily. The customer service is very helpful and responsive. I'm looking forward to playing with all the other features this app has to offer!

Exquisite Trimmings
Over 2 years using the app
Maxwell replied May 4, 2021

Awesome, we are always happy to help!

October 13, 2020

Great App, even if it's free. Totally helpful for your ecommerce. However, the greatest thing is their CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Mr. Asbjørn, I would really like to thank you for your assistance! THE BEST!

Snow Skin
Philippines
Almost 2 years using the app
Maxwell replied November 5, 2020

Any time, we're here to help you grow your business 👍

March 3, 2020

Perfeita, ideal para as funções necessárias! É uma app importante no plano de marketing digital. Estou ansioso por novas funcionalidades.

Smart Talk
Portugal
Over 1 year using the app
Maxwell replied March 3, 2020

Obrigado! We'll for sure keep you posted.

January 11, 2021

Maxwell, you have done us such a fantastic job, to be honest. Ordinary words cannot describe how extremely grateful I am. Your app and your service took my business to a new level. With the free plan I am on, I have the Messenger Chat Widget that offers so much ease and convenience for both myself and my customers including those making general inquiries on all sort of different things. Unlike email, the great thing about Messenger is that none of your messages get sent to a Junk or Spam folder and so you don't miss out on anything. That how excited I am about Maxwell's service. The guy is polite too; fast in response and to crown it all, very professional. I will recommend this app to anyone looking for a great tool to promote their business.

Smooth Choice Ecommerce
10 months using the app
Maxwell replied January 11, 2021

That's amazing to hear! We're here to help 💪

January 14, 2020

great app, I can see some thing good for my website, it useful and good customer support.

SmartUnique&Strange
Vietnam
9 months using the app
Maxwell replied January 31, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to help.