WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & grow sales

Snow Skin

Great App, even if it's free. Totally helpful for your ecommerce. However, the greatest thing is their CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Mr. Asbjørn, I would really like to thank you for your assistance! THE BEST!

Lisse

I'm glad I found this app, I was looking for something to transfer clients to the chat, something simple to install and use.
Previously, I had to manually add a client to WhatsApp or Viber, but now they writes me directly! Some of my clients already said that they like it! Having a free plan makes this app really best. I recommend it to everyone who wants to keep customers service on high level!)

September 3, 2020

Awesome, that's great to hear! Helping Shopify stores build personal relationships with customers is what we do 😊.

Featured Fun

five star, It's simple to use, and quite powerful.
five star,five star,five star,five star,five star

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Happy to hear that you like the app.

blue ocean 31

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! 5 stars!!

September 1, 2020

Keeping things simple is what we do 👍

Aurora Urban Style

waited some time to leave review. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. I highly recommend.

September 1, 2020

We're happy to hear that, we aim to very responsive towards feedback.

The Keto Collective

So glad I found this app, after spending a significant amount of time reviewing other WhatsApp and Facebook messaging apps, browsing their sites and testing them out, it is great to find something so simple and effective. The backend is really straightforward to navigate and use. A great example of keeping the main thing the main thing and not overcomplicating it (like a lot of other apps).
Look forward to seeing what Maxwell does next.

August 4, 2020

That’s really great to hear 👍 Thank you so much; we’ll keep you posted about our progress. Omni-channel business messaging holds a bright future and we’ll make sure Shopify store owners can benefit from the value it brings 🙂

Miele & Cannella

The app is the best of its kind. The paid version made my site perfect with a few dollars. It also doesn't slow down performance. Developers respond quickly and solve any problems! If I could I would put 1000 stars.

June 26, 2020

We're really to glad to hear this! Thank you so much.

ZAVATTY

Great custumer service, and great app he clear all my questions and guide me to the process . 5 stars

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy that you're enjoying our app.

Fornoo, Il Fresco senza Glutine

Bad experience. After completing setup a coupon code popup and an opt-in checkbox where added to my website and product pages without asking the permission: they are enabled by default just after installing. Really. Other than this the app is called Whatsapp + Messenger... while it is a Messenger app with Whatsapp beta functionalities and not completely developed.
Three stars instead of one because the developer was fast in replying to my requests and complaints and the app dashboard is quite refined and functional.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We were happy to help within minutes after you installed the app today. As discussed, the onboarding is focused on helping merchants go live with the app within 1 minute. Only when selecting a discount code for the popup during onboarding will it be activated.

When completing onboarding all plugins can be activated or deactivated with 1 click. Now, we understand that we can provide more configuration options during the onboarding and we'll definitely see how this can be improved.

We do have a pre-existing integration with the WhatsApp API and can offer merchants 1) access to WhatsApp chat plugin which can be activated with 1 click and 2) transactional campaigns. For the latter, WhatsApp requires a formal onboarding process which is a manual process. Unfortunately, we can't overrule the limitations as set by Facebook / WhatsApp though we very much want to make this process simpler & are in touch with them to make this happen.

This again for your quick review & feedback. We do hope there were things you liked as well. Best of luck with your store!

Fase Wear

I have been looking for a messenger app, and have previously been using one for chat and another one for messenger abandon cart messages. And then I found this app which have both! It is super!

It is super easy to set up and looks professional (not spammy like some other popups do). And they have chat support which I LOVE!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that :-)

Previous 1 3 4