WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & boost sales

Kozmart

Stop searching for any marketing app. This app is revolutionary, and it's FREE!!!
Asbjørn has been very keen to hear out my comments regarding the app's features; I'm expecting to see this amazing app become even more amazing.

April 4, 2020

Thank you so much! Your feedback has been really helpful 💪

shop-forte

Very nice, works very well, and the support is fast, I sent a e-mail and in minutes they answer.
Show!!!
Thank you...

April 1, 2020

You're very welcome!

Rijpex

I think Maxwell is a good addition to your webshop to offer better customer service! You will see it more and more at larger webshops. especially the shopping cart reminder is a good tactic.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the praise, we're making great steps towards serving both new stores as well large Shopify stores 👍

Smart Talk

Perfeita, ideal para as funções necessárias! É uma app importante no plano de marketing digital. Estou ansioso por novas funcionalidades.

March 3, 2020

Obrigado! We'll for sure keep you posted.

Shop Store Sale

When I installed the App. Only free plan was available. I found the app wonderful, but then later on premium plan was enabled, so several options became not free anymore. So the App is not anymore a wonderful app just another good app
It allows to stay in contact with the site visitor or buyer via 2 main channels Whatsapp and Messenger. unfortunately I had problem receiving Cart reminder (1 hour later) the support found the problem, the app was not in fault but my FB setting were incorrectly set. Support was of great Help even late in the evening. Finally everything is perfect now. Thanks

February 25, 2020

Awesome! We're always happy to help. Even late in the evening :-)

Nearly all features in the premium plan are new and were based on countless requests from users. All key features which we offered before the launch of this premium plan are still free and accessible on the forever free plan. This will remain the same for the future.

Stay tuned for more amazing premium features arriving very soon as we continue to invest in making our Shopify app better 👍.

PlasTapper

Amazing app with a great team behind it. When I needed help they were ontop of it and helped me promptly

Always happy to help!

konceptstore.nl

This app is great! The customer service is even better :) All my questions answered in minutes. Keep up the good work guys!

Awesome, thank you!

Retro Toucan

I use this app to send cart reminders through FB messenger, and market ongoing promotions with the broadcasting function. I really like the app so far, the installation is very beginner friendly and the functions on offer do work perfectly. I also like that the app is completely free, whereas most competitors ask a monthly fee. The only wish I have is that more customisation options for the widgets / snippets would be available! That would make this app perfect, so for now a 8/10!

February 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Stay tuned for more customization features coming very, very soon :-)

ECO Wheat - Straws

Great app in usage. Loads of options and excellent service.
Tried to reach out to this blokes, before I refreshed my web browser there was a respons. Heads up about the service guys!

January 31, 2020

Awesome! We like to be laser quick :-)

SmartUnique&Strange

great app, I can see some thing good for my website, it useful and good customer support.

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to help.