WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & boost sales

The Crazy Paps Crew

I used this app to integrate a messaging option for my customers and it worked perfectly fine and easy. The customer support is brilliant, because the reply happened immediately with helpful information!

February 3, 2021

Thank you! Always happy to assist :-)

JxJ's Corner

The app is very well designed and easy to use; the team was incredibly helpful in helping us figure out a few things, A+ customer support.

February 3, 2021

Great to hear. Contact us anytime 👍

Smooth Choice Ecommerce

Maxwell, you have done us such a fantastic job, to be honest. Ordinary words cannot describe how extremely grateful I am. Your app and your service took my business to a new level. With the free plan I am on, I have the Messenger Chat Widget that offers so much ease and convenience for both myself and my customers including those making general inquiries on all sort of different things. Unlike email, the great thing about Messenger is that none of your messages get sent to a Junk or Spam folder and so you don't miss out on anything. That how excited I am about Maxwell's service. The guy is polite too; fast in response and to crown it all, very professional. I will recommend this app to anyone looking for a great tool to promote their business.

January 11, 2021

That's amazing to hear! We're here to help 💪

Snow Skin

Great App, even if it's free. Totally helpful for your ecommerce. However, the greatest thing is their CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Mr. Asbjørn, I would really like to thank you for your assistance! THE BEST!

November 5, 2020

Any time, we're here to help you grow your business 👍

Lisse

I'm glad I found this app, I was looking for something to transfer clients to the chat, something simple to install and use.
Previously, I had to manually add a client to WhatsApp or Viber, but now they writes me directly! Some of my clients already said that they like it! Having a free plan makes this app really best. I recommend it to everyone who wants to keep customers service on high level!)

September 3, 2020

Awesome, that's great to hear! Helping Shopify stores build personal relationships with customers is what we do 😊.

Featured Fun

five star, It's simple to use, and quite powerful.
five star,five star,five star,five star,five star

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Happy to hear that you like the app.

blue ocean 31

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! 5 stars!!

September 1, 2020

Keeping things simple is what we do 👍

Aurora Urban Style

waited some time to leave review. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. I highly recommend.

September 1, 2020

We're happy to hear that, we aim to very responsive towards feedback.

The Keto Collective

So glad I found this app, after spending a significant amount of time reviewing other WhatsApp and Facebook messaging apps, browsing their sites and testing them out, it is great to find something so simple and effective. The backend is really straightforward to navigate and use. A great example of keeping the main thing the main thing and not overcomplicating it (like a lot of other apps).
Look forward to seeing what Maxwell does next.

August 4, 2020

That’s really great to hear 👍 Thank you so much; we’ll keep you posted about our progress. Omni-channel business messaging holds a bright future and we’ll make sure Shopify store owners can benefit from the value it brings 🙂

Miele & Cannella

The app is the best of its kind. The paid version made my site perfect with a few dollars. It also doesn't slow down performance. Developers respond quickly and solve any problems! If I could I would put 1000 stars.

June 26, 2020

We're really to glad to hear this! Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4