WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & grow sales

shop-forte

Very nice, works very well, and the support is fast, I sent a e-mail and in minutes they answer.
Show!!!
Thank you...

Rijpex

I think Maxwell is a good addition to your webshop to offer better customer service! You will see it more and more at larger webshops. especially the shopping cart reminder is a good tactic.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the praise, we're making great steps towards serving both new stores as well large Shopify stores 👍

Smart Talk

Perfeita, ideal para as funções necessárias! É uma app importante no plano de marketing digital. Estou ansioso por novas funcionalidades.

March 3, 2020

Obrigado! We'll for sure keep you posted.

PlasTapper

Amazing app with a great team behind it. When I needed help they were ontop of it and helped me promptly

February 17, 2020

Always happy to help!

konceptstore.nl

This app is great! The customer service is even better :) All my questions answered in minutes. Keep up the good work guys!

February 17, 2020

Awesome, thank you!

ECO Wheat - Straws

Great app in usage. Loads of options and excellent service.
Tried to reach out to this blokes, before I refreshed my web browser there was a respons. Heads up about the service guys!

January 31, 2020

Awesome! We like to be laser quick :-)

SmartUnique&Strange

great app, I can see some thing good for my website, it useful and good customer support.

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to help.

Bewley & Ritch

Brilliant, easy to use app. The creators are extremely helpful and respond to queries very quickly. I would definitely recommend this app, it's a simple way to drive traffic and conversions!

January 3, 2020

Thank you so much. We're very happy to help you increase sales!

Catwa Deals

Perfect app

December 22, 2019

Thank you so much Catwa Deals. We're happy to help anytime!

Akawi Adventure

Muy buena APP con todo lo necesario para responder a los clientes. Veremos los resultados que podemos conseguir con esta APP

November 19, 2019

Gracias Akawi Adventure! We're happy to help.

Previous 1