WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & grow sales

Akawi Adventure

Muy buena APP con todo lo necesario para responder a los clientes. Veremos los resultados que podemos conseguir con esta APP

November 19, 2019

Gracias Akawi Adventure! We're happy to help.

Merch Amsterdam

For our business it's really handy to use. Easy to set-up, great support from their team, value for money, and since we use this app we sold more products.

Great to hear :-)

Nanoshi

Very user friendly! I was set-up within 10 minutes and I had my first messenger cart recovery sale the very same day. I am excited to see how it will positively impact my sales. It's a lot snappier than email! Would recommend.

Awesome!

DULO

Maxwell is a great app that gave us the chance to recover a vital step in the purchase journey, combining the latest trends in Facebook Messenger and chatbot technologies.

The customer support has also been stellar. 6/5

Thanks a lot team Dulo!

LABFRESH

Fastest flow I've built. Easy intuitive UX. Super fast and easy to set up for a 1 month test of whether Messenger cart recovery is a decent alternative to email.

November 19, 2019

Great, we try to keep the onboarding & UX simple :-)

Bundleboon

Maxwell was the obvious choice for us to get started with Messenger marketing. I love how innovative and affordable it is! Plus their support team is amazing! Always available and ready to help out, if we need it. The best part of it all is that it is an instant way for us to boost revenue.

November 19, 2019

That's what we're here to help with!