WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & grow sales

Miele & Cannella

The app is the best of its kind. The paid version made my site perfect with a few dollars. It also doesn't slow down performance. Developers respond quickly and solve any problems! If I could I would put 1000 stars.

June 26, 2020

We're really to glad to hear this! Thank you so much.

ZAVATTY

Great custumer service, and great app he clear all my questions and guide me to the process . 5 stars

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy that you're enjoying our app.

Fase Wear

I have been looking for a messenger app, and have previously been using one for chat and another one for messenger abandon cart messages. And then I found this app which have both! It is super!

It is super easy to set up and looks professional (not spammy like some other popups do). And they have chat support which I LOVE!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that :-)

The Karma Box

We were considering Messenger marketing before; Maxwell's free app & friendly UX made it very easy for us to get started. We are seeing really good results in the first few weeks since running the app and looking forward to explore the other functionalities!

April 21, 2020

Great to hear - thanks! Contact us anytime if you run into any questions.

Lemon & Twig

This app is truly unique and opens an entirely new avenue to market your products with a few clicks. The concept is really sound and the features are astounding. Whats even better than the app itself is the amazing support! I have had several email conversations with Asborn and his replies are almost instantaneous. Really awesome, thank you!

April 20, 2020

Awesome. Always happy to help 👍

Gentleday

It is a clear app. Very easy to use and install and I can't wait to book more results. I like to explore more features from Maxwell.

April 14, 2020

Thank you! We'll definitely keep you posted about upcoming features 👍

Kozmart

Stop searching for any marketing app. This app is revolutionary, and it's FREE!!!
Asbjørn has been very keen to hear out my comments regarding the app's features; I'm expecting to see this amazing app become even more amazing.

April 4, 2020

Thank you so much! Your feedback has been really helpful 💪

shop-forte

Very nice, works very well, and the support is fast, I sent a e-mail and in minutes they answer.
Show!!!
Thank you...

April 1, 2020

You're very welcome!

Rijpex

I think Maxwell is a good addition to your webshop to offer better customer service! You will see it more and more at larger webshops. especially the shopping cart reminder is a good tactic.

March 6, 2020

Thanks for the praise, we're making great steps towards serving both new stores as well large Shopify stores 👍

Smart Talk

Perfeita, ideal para as funções necessárias! É uma app importante no plano de marketing digital. Estou ansioso por novas funcionalidades.

March 3, 2020

Obrigado! We'll for sure keep you posted.

Previous 1 3