WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & grow sales

Lisse

I'm glad I found this app, I was looking for something to transfer clients to the chat, something simple to install and use.
Previously, I had to manually add a client to WhatsApp or Viber, but now they writes me directly! Some of my clients already said that they like it! Having a free plan makes this app really best. I recommend it to everyone who wants to keep customers service on high level!)

September 3, 2020

Awesome, that's great to hear! Helping Shopify stores build personal relationships with customers is what we do 😊.

Featured Fun

five star, It's simple to use, and quite powerful.
five star,five star,five star,five star,five star

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Happy to hear that you like the app.

blue ocean 31

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! 5 stars!!

September 1, 2020

Keeping things simple is what we do 👍

Aurora Urban Style

waited some time to leave review. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. I highly recommend.

September 1, 2020

We're happy to hear that, we aim to very responsive towards feedback.

Tiger Gear Shop

Great service, quick communication and last but not leas! I definitely recommend it this way........

August 10, 2020

Thank you! We try our best to respond fast 👍

The Keto Collective

So glad I found this app, after spending a significant amount of time reviewing other WhatsApp and Facebook messaging apps, browsing their sites and testing them out, it is great to find something so simple and effective. The backend is really straightforward to navigate and use. A great example of keeping the main thing the main thing and not overcomplicating it (like a lot of other apps).
Look forward to seeing what Maxwell does next.

August 4, 2020

That’s really great to hear 👍 Thank you so much; we’ll keep you posted about our progress. Omni-channel business messaging holds a bright future and we’ll make sure Shopify store owners can benefit from the value it brings 🙂

Miele & Cannella

The app is the best of its kind. The paid version made my site perfect with a few dollars. It also doesn't slow down performance. Developers respond quickly and solve any problems! If I could I would put 1000 stars.

June 26, 2020

We're really to glad to hear this! Thank you so much.

ZAVATTY

Great custumer service, and great app he clear all my questions and guide me to the process . 5 stars

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy that you're enjoying our app.

Fase Wear

I have been looking for a messenger app, and have previously been using one for chat and another one for messenger abandon cart messages. And then I found this app which have both! It is super!

It is super easy to set up and looks professional (not spammy like some other popups do). And they have chat support which I LOVE!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that :-)

The Karma Box

We were considering Messenger marketing before; Maxwell's free app & friendly UX made it very easy for us to get started. We are seeing really good results in the first few weeks since running the app and looking forward to explore the other functionalities!

April 21, 2020

Great to hear - thanks! Contact us anytime if you run into any questions.

Previous 1 3