WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

WhatsApp & Messenger Marketing

by Maxwell

Chat live, build relationships & boost sales

Exquisite Trimmings

It was super easy to install, helps the customer get in touch with me easily. The customer service is very helpful and responsive. I'm looking forward to playing with all the other features this app has to offer!

May 4, 2021

Awesome, we are always happy to help!

DENISSO

WatsApp works well. But when the client opens Facebook messenger, the facebook messenger application does not open. The client can only communicate as a guest on facebook messenger.

March 8, 2021

Great to read your review! "Guest chat" for Facebook's native chat plugin is optional and can be activated or deactivated through your Facebook page. Go to your Facebook page settings and navigate to the "Messaging" section. There you find the "Get started" button to configure the "Guest chat".

Once activated then "Guest chat" is added as an option. Your website visitors then do not require a Facebook or Messenger profile to chat with you. It should an option next to the normal chat through Facebook Messenger.

Once you deactivate "Guest chat" then your visitors can only chat through Facebook Messenger.

Contact us anytime if you still run into questions, we'll gladly review your store and walk you through the steps 👍

The Crazy Paps Crew

I used this app to integrate a messaging option for my customers and it worked perfectly fine and easy. The customer support is brilliant, because the reply happened immediately with helpful information!

February 3, 2021

Thank you! Always happy to assist :-)

JxJ's Corner

The app is very well designed and easy to use; the team was incredibly helpful in helping us figure out a few things, A+ customer support.

February 3, 2021

Great to hear. Contact us anytime 👍

Smooth Choice Ecommerce

Maxwell, you have done us such a fantastic job, to be honest. Ordinary words cannot describe how extremely grateful I am. Your app and your service took my business to a new level. With the free plan I am on, I have the Messenger Chat Widget that offers so much ease and convenience for both myself and my customers including those making general inquiries on all sort of different things. Unlike email, the great thing about Messenger is that none of your messages get sent to a Junk or Spam folder and so you don't miss out on anything. That how excited I am about Maxwell's service. The guy is polite too; fast in response and to crown it all, very professional. I will recommend this app to anyone looking for a great tool to promote their business.

January 11, 2021

That's amazing to hear! We're here to help 💪

Snow Skin

Great App, even if it's free. Totally helpful for your ecommerce. However, the greatest thing is their CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Mr. Asbjørn, I would really like to thank you for your assistance! THE BEST!

November 5, 2020

Any time, we're here to help you grow your business 👍

Lisse

I'm glad I found this app, I was looking for something to transfer clients to the chat, something simple to install and use.
Previously, I had to manually add a client to WhatsApp or Viber, but now they writes me directly! Some of my clients already said that they like it! Having a free plan makes this app really best. I recommend it to everyone who wants to keep customers service on high level!)

September 3, 2020

Awesome, that's great to hear! Helping Shopify stores build personal relationships with customers is what we do 😊.

Featured Fun

five star, It's simple to use, and quite powerful.
five star,five star,five star,five star,five star

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Happy to hear that you like the app.

blue ocean 31

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! 5 stars!!

September 1, 2020

Keeping things simple is what we do 👍

Aurora Urban Style

waited some time to leave review. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. I highly recommend.

September 1, 2020

We're happy to hear that, we aim to very responsive towards feedback.

Previous 1 3 4