MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Feelinxunderwear

This app is perfect for the bundles I have found everything I was looking for and the app customer service is very helpful if you have any issue they will fix it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We will try for you further :)

100functions

I was looking for an app where I can create bundles and this app really provides a super easy way to do this. Also, great customer service!

September 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day :)

Rocky's Creations

Great App. I couldn’t figure out how to do exactly what I wanted at first (user error lol) because the apps functionality is simple to use there were just options to choose from and I didn’t originally know which one I wanted for my store. However, the customer service was immaculate. They were quick to respond to me and my needs from the app and walked me through setting things up. App is functioning great in my store.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you'll have further questions

2-FITT

I just love this app! Great support and its working amazing! I wanted a custom change on my store and almost 10 minutes later everything was changed!

September 7, 2021

Clueso Shop

Wir benutzen die App für den Verkauf unserer Bundles. Sehr gute Bedienbarkeit und super schneller Support. Wir können jeden diese App empfehlen, der auch über Produktpakete / Bundles nachdenkt.

September 7, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass unsere Anwendung für Sie nützlich ist

Creek Cave

The app is very easy to use and setup bundle offers! The support was super fast and solved a problem I was dealing for some time with other apps. Always look for a great support guys, a good designed app is not enough. Thanks again Valerii!

August 31, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that you liked our app and our customer service. We will try for you further!

Piercing Day Studio

This the best app we found to help us put together bundles for products groupings, BOGOs, etc. There was an issue with our theme and the app, and the developers were quick to respond and create a fix for it. We appreciate your team, and special thanks to Valerii for helping us sort this out!

August 31, 2021

Miracle Multiples

I found this app after I trialed multiple bundler apps and this is the only one that offered me the functionality I was looking for in a interface that was easy to use and manage. Their greatest strength, however, is the excellent customer service that is offered. I have been back and forth with queries on how to adapt the app in my store environment and each query has been addressed effectively and patiently. A special thanks to Valerie for the great support.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service

Chewpod

Super easy to use! If I have any questions, I can get very quick answers. Love the way it adapts to the design of my store!

August 26, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

Pinnacle Supplementation

The support staff was very helpful in helping us get the app set up exactly how we wanted. Excited to get started using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9