MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Smart Bundle | Bundle Products & Collections bundles

MODISLIM

In the beginning was small incompatibility with my theme, but the helpdesk very quickly adapted a new solution for my page. Now it works great. Recommend.

January 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you great sales.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions

Garden of Eden Coffee, Paradise in a cup

I was having trouble connecting my bundles I created to be processed through a third party app through my Shopify store and customer service was very quick to respond and guide me through it. I am very happy about that oh, also they were friendly and courteous and I worked with Valerii, very pleasant person. Highly recommend this app!

January 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that our app was useful for you. Please contact us if you have any questions, we will always be glad to help!

HAIRSLYDZ LTD

Let me first clarify the fact that I am very much a novice when it comes to IT and computer-speak but, with patience and clear directions and support, Valerii at MBC Bundles came through to provide exactly what we needed! This app now does everything we need it to (and believe me, we and our website developers researched plenty but couldn't find an app which would do all of this); - bundle products into groups/sets/collections +
- allow pricing variants of the bundle to be active or draft with one click
- enable the bundle to contain child products which each list on checkout so that inventory for each child product can be accurately tracked, not just lumped into a bundle product +
- enable each child product to be discounted by the same percentage as the bundle and correctly shown in check-out, individually and as a total +
- prohibit a customer from deleting one child product and getting the rest of the bundle at the reduced price, meaning we have absolute control + - each child product SKU is identified on packing paperwork for clear and accurate fulfilment +
- third party accounting apps can now safely track inventory and price per item sold (rather than just per bundle sold). So, for anyone looking for a bundle app which goes above and beyond in both product design, capability and service/support, then please choose MBC Bundles - and tell them I sent you! Best wishes to MBC Bundles, Shopify and all their customers from Phil Smith at Hairslydz Ltd

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your detailed and very informative review. We are very glad that you are satisfied with our app. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Wish you great sales and have a great day! :)

CocoWod

The app I was looking for. Many apps can do the same, but the advantage is the customer support. These guys answer very fast. It's extremely important to know you are not alone while setting the app or how to fix a problem. Recommeded. By the way, the app is very easy to configure.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that our app is useful to you. Please contact us if you have any questions, we will always be glad to help!

Saaket Foods and Speciality

Having used this app for 2 weeks, I am delighted at how easy it is to use this. The support was quick and efficient. Five-stars from me... UPDATE:
I had to log a technical request due to my user error. I was impressed with the prompt service provided by Valerii, who was incredibly patient while querying the issue I supposedly had. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to bundle their products. Thanks Valerii..

December 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you'll have further questions :)

Skinfix

I was looking for an app that would allow me to create a bundled product page (combo product) that would keep the two SKUs separate in the cart when the bundle was added. I tried multiple apps but ended up with this one. It was wonderfully easy to install and the customer service team went above and beyond to help when I ran into a hiccup. Thanks so much!

December 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Contact us if you'll have any further questions

Terra Active

Great app, very easy to use and the customer service is great. Valerii from the customer service team helped me out very quickly with an issue I had with my store.

November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you liked our app and our customer service 😊 We wish you many sales!

Lesgirlscollective

The app does everything I need it to do in a very simple manner. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, they reply within minutes and solve problems.

November 27, 2020

Thank you. We were glad to help you. We wish you great sales!

Wink Formula

I was browsing and switching around from many bundle building apps and I'm happy to say that I have FINALLY found one that works best for me. Easy implementation and a customer support team that reverts fast and is very helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MBC Bundles for those who wish to increase their AOV.

November 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you many sales💐

MrCozy™

Really good app! Costumer service is also great. Got a coding problem and they fixed it immediately.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you satisfied with the app

Previous 1 3