MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

by MakeBeCool Bundles

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

tunedintokyo

This app is a huge asset for my shopify store! Allows me to get rid of a lot of extra inventory. Customer service is always there to help as well.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have further questions

Nice & Healthy Fitness

I needed troubleshooting and Valarie went beyond measures to help resolve the issue in less than two hours.

June 24, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

Watts Regulator Co

We have really had a difficult time finding the perfect bundling application to work for our needs. We install applications in our Dev store first as I never install any application in the live environment until I am sure it delivers as promised and works as we expect it too. The MBC team was very helpful and installed it on the Dev site for us because of the custom theme. Once it was installed and tested we were very pleased. They have now installed it in our live platform and we are using it. If all goes well in the live site as I expect it will, I will leave another review once we have more analytics of the performance. Updating Review: After working with the MBC Bundles Team for about a month we are even more impressed. They have gone above and beyond to help us with a conflict we had regarding another application. I can't say enough about the level of service we have received from the developers and staff overall. Thank you! Even having the difficulties we have seen an increase in the items we are bundling together. So this is a must have application for me!

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any further questions, we are always here to help you!

Dual Sport Europe

After installing 5 different bundle apps this is the only one that does everything needed. From building bundle kits in their own collection to bundles on product pages. Collection in its own navigation
https://dualsporteurope.com/collections/bundle-kits Product combo / kit / bundle https://dualsporteurope.com/collections/bundle-kits/products/overnight-warrior-2-5-nights?variant=39249015275647 Product bundle example
https://dualsporteurope.com/collections/panniers/products/pannier-pockets%E2%84%A2 Installed 30 minutes ago and rocking all ready, so many options still to explore but super simple to use and support was / is amazing. 100 out of 10.

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your great detailed review with examples of how you did set up the bundles! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We really hope you get a lot of sales!

GoodGuysdontwearleather

In a first stage, when we downloaded the app we were a bit scared but with the help of the team in few clicks we have been able sort out any doubt. we were looking for an app help us in creating combo products without modify the html code. This app really reply to our needs and the team is very helpful and fast. thanks a lot for your help Valerii and the whole team. Antonella

June 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you many sales💐

Force Addict Pro

Je souhaite féliciter toute l'équipe qui a répondu à toutes mes questions et trouvé la solution à mon problème avec une rapidité remarquable Professionnel dynamique et performant Superbe application que je recommande sans hésiter Vraiment merci du fond du coeur

June 8, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez aimé notre application. Bonne journée

Keith+Kara

In a week, I've received higher cart value orders due to this bundle plug-in, it's awesome. The enquiries Valerii provided are extremely prompt, often within a few hours or less, and has helped resolve minor issues I have on my site. Got it set up in less than a day. I really like the proposed bundles the app helped to add initially during set-up (based on past customer orders) which are great bundle options for future customers. Also, one of the best apps with a great pay-by-value-generated, which is great for me as a small business owner. Thank you!

June 8, 2021

Thanks for your great detailed review! Your feedback is very valuable to us and we are happy that you liked our app and support service :)
We hope you get a lot of sales!

Art Life Practice

I had a question that needed support and I was very quickly responded to and the developers were super helpful and clear. Highly recommend! Thank you for your help!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Contact us if you have further questions

paperhouseproductions

Excellent customer support! The app was so easy to install and we had only a minor issue with how it applied to our custom theme. Upon reaching out, MBC responded almost immediately and offered an expert install to help. It's working seamlessly now and we so appreciate the help! Looking forward to how this app will help us grow our business!

May 27, 2021

Thank you very much for this great review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

Rawfully Good Blends

Gives you all the options you need with an excellent pricing plan. Support is exceptional - had some trouble moving the widget and they sorted it immediately.

May 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that our app was useful for you. Please contact us if you have any questions, we will always be glad to help!